What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kick its ******* face off.

What would you do if everyone in a crowded public place suddenly stopped what they were doing and turned to look at you, not making a sound, just staring at you?

Aww.

Well I'd stop and not make a sound and stare back at them.

What would you do if you got stuck in between the elevator doors?

Sarah_Lbnz said:
I'd probably make a wet crunching sound.

What would you do if you were Keanu Reeves?

Access his facebook account and spam add everyone in the "people you may know" section. Days later he'd be all like WHEUX, I don't remember adding all these people, why are they posting on my wall?

What would you do if you were trapped in a room very high up in a building, and stuck in some sort of time loop where you wake up, someone walks up the stairs and asks you if you're ok. You say you're ok and ask for a glass of water, which he provides. You go back to sleep, but each time you wake up, the cycle repeats itself. There is a window in the room.

I'd look out the window and see if I can break the cycle by escaping.

What would you do if a lizard landed on your arm and wouldn't come off?

Meet everyone I love as much as I can and spend time with them as much as I can.

What would you do if you had to poo but then couldn't find a proper place?

Laughed about it and feel really bad haha.

What would you do if you saw a spider and see it turning into Spiderman?

Id say do you realise all three of you have forgoten to put pants on today?
What would you do if had been at a bar for an hour before you realised you had stood in dog poo and everyone was pointing at you cos the poo prints lead to the table u were sitting at

Ask what the hell they're staring at, have they never seen/smelt dog honeysuckle before?

What would you do if someone entered you in a charity run without your consent?

Depending on my mood, either I'd go for it or not.

What would you do if you were tasked to lead a whole team in a difficult and challenging project overseas?

Latest posts

Back