What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drown.

What would you do if you could breathe under water?

I'd go searching for Atlantis. People can tell me that it was just an allegory used by Plato, but I'm going to find it I tell you!

What would you do if me and my fishy brethren attempted to take control of the overworld?

Rebel

What would you do if Cavey and his fishey brethren succeeded in taking control of the overworld?

Id invite u over, assuring u there would be no funny business.

What would you do if even after saying that, I advise you against taking refuge with a stranger.

Gather as much leftover food grease from dirty Chinese restaurants as I can, and discover a way to use that to run motors.

What would you do if the largest oil well was found under Yellowstone National Park?

Curse the blasted Americans. They've got loads of the stuff already.

What would you do if I turned up and attempted to claim this oil for myself?

Make sure I have lots of toilet roll and quilt covers, things are about to get tough!

What would you do if you developed a stutter over night that was progressively getting worse?

Listen to my Gareth Gates albums (most people probably won't get that) oh and I don't have said albums.

What would you do if your entire body began to act as a magnet for rock?

Never get anywhere :-\

What would you do if your mind went blank every time you thought about doing some physical activity?

When I was younger I'd have assaulted them in some way or other. These days, I don't know. I guess it would depend on the value of what they're trying to take and the reasons for it. I'd probably attempt to apprehend them and then call the police.

What would you do if your car suddenly had square wheels?

Latest posts

Back