What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably be injured or die.

What would you do if your phone wouldn't stop ringing and it's an anonymous caller and would still light up to ring even after you switched it off?

I'd play with it. I love dolphins.

What would you do if you were suddenly popping up naked in public places all the time?

How would that work??

What would you do if your nose kept running all the time?

I'd blow it.

What would you do if someone kept asking you question after question about everything?

Stop responding.

What would you do if you found it harder to get some motivation?

Find something to do.

What would you do if you had 99 cats?

Live on the streets fighting to find food and live like a normal human being should.

What would you do if you set a goal to count to 999948279428923932983284900202020292048420007840240238703703720 before you die?

I'd die before I could do that.

What would you do if every time someone talked to you, it sounded like they were yelling at you.. but it's not them, it's just your ears?

Go to the doctors.

What would you do if you lived with annoying people?

Either move out or try to tolerate them or ignore them.

What would you do if you're stuck in a room with 10 babies?

Desperately try to wake up.

What would you do if you found a winning lottery ticket on the street?

I'd hand it in. They'd know it wasn't me who bought it anyway.

What would you do if you put the same numbers on the lottery every week, then the one week you forgot, your numbers came up?

Heh. That's my mother's worst nightmare. She's been playing the same lines since it's inception and she's terrified she'll forget one week and they'll come up. 14,000,000/1 chance to win the UK lottery - I wonder what the chances are you'd win on the exact week you forget to get the ticket?

I'd probably cry. A lot. Maybe then I'd cry a bit more. A lot.

What would you do if you spotted a hairy lunatic crying rivers of tears outside your local newsagent?

Hairy lunatic? Haha. I'd ask him what's wrong and try to console him?

What would you do if you could do one good thing in your life right now?

Walk up and say, 'Cavey?? Hi, it's Scotsman. Lottery?? Thought so. Lets go grab a beer my friend'

What would you do if we went or a beer and I bought a white wine spritzer with all the bells and whistles of the campest looking drink imagineable then started singing Elton John songs to you?

My bad. Late as usual.

I'd probably gaze at you in disbelief and eventually comment that "You're not a proper Scotsman, are you?". Having said that, I might wait for you to start singing 'Don't Go Breaking My heart' and then I'd jump in on Kiki Dee's part.

What would you do if you were recorded singing Elton John songs and ended up as a Youtube sensation?

Latest posts

Back