What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind - there's certainly something incriminating or regretful that I've said.

What would you do if your job was 50 miles from your home?

Firstly, I'd be happy I had a job, then I'd start looking for a friend who could give me a ride each day.

What would you do if you knew you were asleep, but you couldn't wake up?

What does that mean? Haha.

What would you do if you woke up in someone else's body?

Be amazed I have another sense.

What would you do if someone anonymously gave you £10,000?

Be thankful of such generosity and then share it with immediate family...or at least give sharing it a thought :)

What would you do if a guy came to your door with blood on his face and he just stared at you?

Shut the door?

What would you do if your life turned into a nightmare, kinda like Silent Hill?

(Isn't it already, just without the dirty textures?) I'd camp out, and google for help

What would you do if you're caught by your conservative family smoking weed?

I'd wonder why I was smoking weed, then not care because I'm A. Hungry and B. Old enough to decide what I wish to do.

What would you do if I kicked down your front door and raided your fridge?

I'd say "thank you, you could have just asked. or knocked"

What would you do if you're illegally busking and you've garnered a large but indifferent audience, when suddenly a guard asks you to leave or else you'll get arrested?

Pack up my things and leave, assuming I knew he was right.

What would you do if you heard the mythical deity known as 'God' speak to you?

I'd ask my closest, most trusted, and unbiased friends to watch over me from then on, and to give second opinion to whatever I should do next (or to commit me if I go over the top, which I hope never happens).

What would you do if the one that broke your heart in the past, found you here on this site?

I'd be amused at our relationship coming full circle. I'd be thrilled that she could read my messages here and see that our time spent together taught me to be a better man. I'd secretly be wishing she'd fall in love with me again. Phew, bit heavy for the games thread, but thought I'd be honest.

What would you do if you found your significant other listed on a dating website?

I'd take it as a sign that the relationship's waning. I'll then be depressed for a couple of days. At the peak of my depression, I'll come up with a crazy plan. I'll then sign myself up in the said dating site, and pull all stops so I can get an anonymous date with her. From there on, its pretty much gonna be impromptu. Ideally, once she finds out that it's me on the date, I'll confront her. I'll tell her that it's okay if she feels like she doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore, and she can just leave anytime she wants, no need for hiding and cheating and manipulating. Then, since we're already there, Ill ask her for one last date, since I would want to do it all over again, like it was the first time, for one last time. If the night goes well, then goodie, I've just wet her panties. If not, then no choice then. Off to the titty bar (probably not, but yeah, that's the lie ill tell everyone who asks what I did after). Helloooo romantic naivete!

What would you do if your 1terabyte external hard drive containing all your documented work, with no backups, crashed?

I'd freak out and find ways to retrieve them all.

What would you do if a kangaroo hops up to you and makes a sound?

Punch it int he fact, then cook and eat it.

What would you do if someone bought you a house, but you didn't know who it was?

Easy, I'd do it - it's not a mansion right?

What would you do if I forgot to respond with a question?

I'd make one up and expose another aspect of who I am in my answer to myself.

What would you do if forum members started ignoring you?

Latest posts

Back