What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the moment comes when I am more a burden than a good connection to everyone, I would just leave.

What would you do if you felt sad.

Change it by thinking of good things. Having said that, sometimes you just need to allow yourself to be sad and treat it for what it is, a common and acceptable human emotion and not necessarily something that indicates a deeper problem - as is often the case these days.

What would you do if I gave a needless and rambling answer to a simple question?

I'd look for reason within it.

How would you cope with being lonely when nobody cares enough to take your honeysuckle?

I'd be glad to meet someone who understands me.

What would you do if you got an offer to drink 1 bottle of rum for $100 cash?

The way I feel right now, I'd go for your head.

What would you do if a masked somebody followed you around?

I'd assume they were a wrestling enthusiast and I'd run up to them shouting 'lets get ready to rummmmmbleeeeee'

What would you do if every time you went into a shop, you were blatantly recorded by security?

nothing at all

What would you do if you felt emotionally unstable in a place where your job is to shut up, sit down and don't move a muscle?

If it pays well, I'll just do it?

What would you do if someone purposely pours coffee onto your important documents in front of you?

I'd snap, even at the cost of losing reputation. Work is not kindergarten.

What would you do if you realize the reason you're so lonely is because you're an *******, but just too conceited to realize it before?

Be a bit disappointed in myself and look at how I can change it if that's what I want to do.

What would you do if 2 colleagues lost their jobs so you could keep yours?

I'd be grateful, and probably give them all my free time helping them find better jobs. But if they will constantly impose that fact in order to unjustly manipulate me, I'd pay my debts then just leave them.

What would you do if you feel like the world already left you behind in everything, in career, in relationships, in life... and you can't do anything to catch up without causing yourself more harm?

So you're asking me what I'm doing right now? Drinking rum and coke and being glad at least I have friends that will take me out soon.

What would you do if you didn't even have friends?

Exactly what I'm doing right now. Compromise with the company of endless media. video games, movies, and internet.

What would you do if you feel like you've lost control of your life?

I don't know where to start to gain it back

**** this late night. I apologize.

What would you do if you can fly, but you're a pig when your on the ground?

That's alright. What if you start with asserting that you're in control.. by changing anything big or small in your life?

I'd try really, really hard to be myself on the ground.

What would you do if you could do one thing, anything, just once?

I'd have to have a good think about it.

What would you do if you couldn't feel emotion?

There have been times when I could feel nothing at all; not fun.

What would you do if I proclaimed myself the king of the Internet and demanded that you all worship at my hairy altar? That's not meant to sound naughty.

Latest posts

Back