What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This...

PicardDoubleFacepalm.gif

What would you do if you were the opposite gender for 24 hours?

Probably try jumping up and down with my new set of knockers :D

What would you do if you had the ability to see 30 seconds into the future?

Get a bit miffed that I was given this 'power' yet only able to see 30 secs ahead

What would you do if I told you that you were going to die in 27 seconds?

I'd tell you how I feel about you and to pass on my love to everyone else.

What would you do if animals can actually speak?

I'd go round and speak immediately to my cat (well my mums cat but we both know she's mine) and I suspect she'd say very little

What would you do if you could fly for 4 hours every day, but just 4 hours exactly?

I'd seize the opportunity and do it for 4 hours each day.

What would you do if you can teleport but it will take away the number of years in your life the amount it takes to teleport to your destination?

I'd teleport like crazy in my childlike excitement then suddenly die because I forgot the rules.

What would you do if every time you sat down to relax I teleported into your house, didnt say a word, did the Macarena then teleported out again?

That would be AWESOME! I've got my camera ready now.

What would you do if I followed you round like a papparazo taking pictures of you when you're at your worst? No teleporting allowed.

I guess then I need to be paid for my pictures to be taken when I'm at my worst. :D

What would you do if a stranger says they know you, but you have no idea who they are?

That used to happen to me ALL the time. I remember being freaked out. I guess I'd just say "Uh huh, interesting."

What would you do if every time I gave reply I act like it's my first post and I've no idea who any of you are?

Perhaps we don't know that much about each other.

What would you do if I wasn't in the mood to play the games today?

That's okay, I'll talk to you on Skype instead to make you feel better. You better be there, Eddy.

What would you do if you felt helpless about a situation?

I don't know. I hate these situations.

What would you do if you were busted for drunk driving?

I'd pay the fine and never do it again. I wouldn't do it in the first place.

What would you do if you were caught stealing newspapers from the store?

Pretend I was the paperboy!

What would you do if you randomly got 47 newspapers stuffed through your letter box by the worlds worst paperboy?

Use it on the fire.

What would you do if you lost your temper 66 times a day?

Try and limit the damage done by locking myself in another room when I start to feel the red mist descend.

What would you do if your arms and legs traded places?

Try to pinch myself and wonder if I'm having a dream.

What would you do if you couldn't stop crying?

Latest posts

Back