What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd try to get the poltergeist removed. :\

What would you do if every morning you wake up, you realise you are repeating the same day as yesterday.

I'd deal with it (by spending money I don't have on getting dead drunk in a club)
true story.

What would you do if your whole extended family came to hang out in your place right now?

Stop chewing on my fur.

What would you do if it was announced that air is now a finite resource?

I'd shrug and say "Figured".

What would you do for the perfect date with your partner/interest?

Anything not involving her calling me a heartless ******* and storming out would do...

What would you do if you saw a woman beating a man in the street?

I'd see if she's actually doing damage to him, and if she does, I'd go and pull her away.

What would you do if you saw two men walking after and shouting(umm what was the word?) to a woman on the street?

Who told you I have any?

What would you do if you had to wait around at work for something to finish?

Throw myself in and give it a go.

What would you do if you developed complete alopecia overnight?

Melt.

What would you do if your car broke down while you're out and it starts pouring buckets?

Walk home?

What would you do if suddenly you could read minds?

Ask you to please stop thinking about me in that way.

What would you do if every time you were introduced to someone new, someone you know already disappeared from your life?

I'd be disheartened and not be introduced to new people. I'd rather keep who I know and want to have around in my life. Don't wanna lose people. :(

What would you do if you were told you can make one wish in your life right now and it will be granted to you?

I'd wish for someone I know to be rid of something

What would you do if you could choose one vivid dream to be repeated night after night, would you take it?

No, that seems more boring and tragic than a wide variety of dreadfully dull and unremarkable dreams.

What would you do if you could direct any movie you wanted?

Latest posts

Back