What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd cry, run away and hide until they went past, then follow them back.

When was the last time you were eating at a friend's house and spat the food out because you hated it?

Answer it anyway.

What would you do if your foot got stuck in a train track and there is a train coming your way?

Quickly ask Siri "What do I do when a train is approaching and my foot is stuck in the rails?"

I'll then look forward to the answer "I am sorry, I don't understand what "What do I do when a brain is encroaching and my foot is cooked and it ails. Would you like me to look online?"

What would you do if your bank accidentally deposited a billion dollars/pounds/euros into your account?

I'd return it back.

What would you do if you received a million dollars in cash in your mail by an anonymous sender?

I honestly don't know. Give it back and always wonder if I should have or keep it and worry.

What would you do if a stray dog started following your every move?

Probably form a companionship

What would you do if you woke up in a room full of cats

Be surprised and wonder if it's a birthday surprise or something? And start playing with them all.

What would you do if your water in your glass suddenly turned red all over?

Probably think I was hallucinating, definitely would not drink it, leave it be to see if it changes color again, and more importantly try not to freak out...

What would you do if you had absolutely nothing to do for three days?

ucxb said:
What would you do if you had absolutely nothing to do for three days?

If there was absolutely nothing to do? Well then... nothing, lol. :p

Seriously though, that's not too different from my daily life as it is. I'd just sleep a lot and look for things to pass the time, as I do now.

What would you do if you found out you were the top suspect in a murder investigation?

Drinks some beers, watch some tv, think back and try to remember if I killed anyone recently.

What would you do if I suddenly appeared in your room?

I'd be like heeey Sigma? How'd you get in my room? What are you doin' here? And a few other questions ...

What would you do if you you could have any job?

I'd make movies. I'm working on it...

What would you do if a stranger walked up to you, but a gun to their own head, and told you give me all your money?

easy done, there is rarely more than 10$ in my wallet, good luck with it ;)

what would you do if your neighbor was a weird middle age guy, going back and forth with large parcels and you heard muddled female screams from his apartment?

I'd start snooping about to confirm my fears, or otherwise. Then phone da Feds.

What would you do if gravity started to slowly disappear?

Wow how fun, I can float and fly!

What would you do if everyone started saying the same one repeatedly?

The same one what? What?! WHAAAT?! Oh, it's driving me mad already!

What would you do if you couldn't make anyone smile?

Add another fail to my list

What would you do if it rained for thirty days straight

Not go out :\. Or just get over it and run to my car lol!

What would you do if it started raining frogs?

Latest posts

Back