What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd wonder what caused it.

What would you do if a frog that rained down on your feet turned into a prince or princess?

Princess: Woohoo!
Prince: DOH!

What would you do if you suddenly realised that you're actually just a character in a child's fairytale?

Yikes! I better clean up my language.

What would you do if you could only communicate through interpretive dance?

Wow that's tough. I'd end up being a really quiet person then.

What would you do if you saw unicorns flying in the sky at night?

Probably abandon talking to humans, and just communicate with animals.

What would you do if your skin turned into different fluorescent colors?

Sign-up for America's got talent ... I'll grab different voltage wires like a Synchronized laser light show to music... What Music you think they would like the best AC/DC ????

What would you do if you found out your parents volunteered you with the Animal Human Hybrid and Genetic Institution for Scientific Experiments and they have been slipping you experimental drugs for extra money ?

What Music you think they would like the best AC/DC ????

Nothing like a little electricity humor.

I think I would have to march them out behind the woodshed, and make them pick out their switches.

What would you do if you could exactly duplicate anyones voice?

Can I make other authentic sounds too? Well then I'd audition for police academy 38!

What would you do if you were about to laugh at a funeral?

Announce to everyone the deceased just told me a great joke. Not really, I would start coughing and excuse myself.

What would you do if you had a constant stream of gas exiting from your rear, and you were at a social event?

I'd pay someone to turn up and impersonate me, then I'd put it up for sale before it ends up destroyed.

What would you do if I outed you as a closet One Direction fan?

I would ask who/what is One Direction and not be bothered :p

What would you do if there was no electricity for 5 days

Weep in a dark corner until starvation sets in, then go outside to forage for berries or something.

What would you do if zombies chased you and the only safe place was the sewers?

Implement Zombie Plan Sierra 2

What would you do if a Lion was rampaging in your house? (Had this as a dream the other day - it did not go well for me :( )

I'd take out my trusty lion suit I have in my house for no particular reason, and bend in with the pack. Learn the life of a lion. It's a lioness suit, now that I think about it. That might be an inconvenience. Well, at least I'll live.

I just put the image of me getting messed by a lion in your head. I gotta give it to myself, that's some kind of genius...

What would you do if you somehow got a banana stuck in your head, and somehow everything in there kept working fine, but the doctors said it was too dangerous to remove it?

Immediately order a Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer off Amazon, based on the reviews, this thing can perform true miracles.
Amazon Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

(I can't remember who posted the amazon link on another thread, but thanks, it has given me a few laughs.)

What would you do if you were out for a walk and everything but you stopped moving?

Stop moving and wonder if I was hallucinating

What would you do if you became telepathic

... did that answer your question?

What would you do if every time you blinked, you skipped 10 minutes of time.

Latest posts

Back