What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get some eyedrops, and one of those devises like they used in A Clockwork Orange to hold my eyes open.

What would you do if your voice started coming from your backside and your poo out your mouth? (Sorry it didn't seem that disgusting when I first thought it, but don't want to think of something else.)

Flip the f**k out ... thats crazy lol

What would you do if your eyes were sealed shut for 24 hours

Not sure, nothing much to do for 24 hours. Listen to music, masturbate a lot, and sleep, probably.

Garbageman said:
Get some eyedrops, and one of those devises like they used in A Clockwork Orange to hold my eyes open.

What would you do if your voice started coming from your backside and your poo out your mouth? (Sorry it didn't seem that disgusting when I first thought it, but don't want to think of something else.)
Jesus, man! And I thought I was messed up!

What would you do if someone put a gun to your head and made you choose a movie to watch 24 hours a day for a week, and the options were:
A Serbian Film
The Human Centipede II
Caligula

?

If there was a gun to my head I wouldnt worry about what I was watching

What would you do if you could change one thing, anything , universe is the limit

Make my Mum better.

What would you do if you woke up one day and had a family, which you previously didn't have when you went to sleep?

I'd probably think I was hallucinating

What would you do if you found a bird with a broken wing

id try psychic healing, if that doesnt work id look on the net for how best to hea it however i cant have pets in my flat....but i cant afford a vets bill so i guess id try to keep it secret and heal it from vet tips on the net

what would you do if your sex completely changed but your sexual preferences stayed exactly the same and you thought the way you did before

I guess I just get on with life.....and be grateful I don't need to touch a penis that isn't mine.

What would you do if you opened an elevator door and inside was a real life Narnia, but if you went in you couldn't come back.

I'd want to go, but I couldn't desert my nieces. I wouldn't want to never see my mum again either.

What would you do if I sent you an invite to the inaugural, real life, in the flesh, ALL party extravaganza?

I would say, can't wait :).

What would you do if someone did organise one, within a reasonable travelling distance for yourself?

I'd go...

...then sit in a corner, get pissed, talk to no one and go home again.

Woo me!

What would you do if no one attended except you... and maybe the troll from a few months ago that wished we'd all die of aids?

I'd greet said person and say "whelp looks like the party has been canceled!"

/cheers

What would you do if you had gum stuck and twisted up all in your hair?

An hour is not much time, especially if I was frantically panicking (woooosh where did time go)...
Try to reach out to my favorites if I could

What would you do if you had a chance to get a free tattoo by one of the world's greatest artists?

Kindly decline, when I was 13 I promised my Dad that I could never, ever get tattoo if I could have my ears pierced! That was his condition lol!

What could you do if you found out you had the power to switch lives with anyone for one year at a time.

Be very discreet and have research cut out for me

What would you do if someone 25 years older than you was hitting on you?

Flirt back and have a laugh about it. Probably not take it any further than that though.

What would you do if you went on a date with someone you met on a dating site, only to find they were 30+ years older than they first claimed to be?

Tell them that I was not happy they had lied, and I may have understood if they had told me about it first.

What would you do if you found out that one of your old school teachers actually had, had a crush on you :\.

Depends on what grade I was in when they had the crush.

Come to think of it how could I really blame them I was one :cool: kid! :D

What would you do if you were a flight attendant and you heard the captain say brace for impact!?

Latest posts

Back