What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd congratulate you and walk away before you see how envious I am. Lol.

What would you do if you saw a ghost?

I would close my eyes and convince myself I was hallucinating

What would you do if you couldnt see your reflection anymore not even your shadow

Scream, freak out, scream some more, run. Lol.

What would you do if you woke up in a room of darkness with no windows or doors?

Go back to sleep. :)

What would you do if someone came to your door selling Shamwows and Snuggies?

Haha... probably not answer it. She could be a scammer!

What would you do if you tripped on something, fell on someone, ripping their clothing off?

Profusely apologize while laughing my ass off. :D

What would you do if someone tripped on something, fell on you, ripping your clothes off, then profusely apologized while laughing their ass off?

I have no idea. I sometimes react violently to sudden surprises, but if it was a genuine mistake, I'd try and accept it as just one of those things. A woman ran into me with a shopping trolley a week ago and then laughed her arse off - which kind of annoyed me, but she did apologise, so I said it was OK and just took the laughter as her being nervous.

What would you do if every time you got in your vehicle, I was sat in the back seat pointing and shouting "Tally ho!"?

Go to the guys at "Pimp My Ride" and have them install an ejector seat in the back, and listen to you shout "Tally Hooooooooo! as you flew through the air.

ejector_seats1.jpg

What would you do if you had to be hand cuffed to me for 24 hours?

I can deal with that. You sound like a decent chap and I could use the company, but I hope you're not covered in all that gunk from your avatar...

Incidentally, using that ejector seat is taking your life in your hands, because you'll notice from the picture that I'm armed... and apparently left-handed. Who knew?

What would you do if I lost the key to the handcuffs and we were cuffed together indefinitely?

Yeah but if you look closer apparently your aim is way off, maybe its because of the left hand thing, I can't help it that in a panic you forget which hand you use. :p

I would begin the search for a way to cut the cuffs, hacksaw, bolt cutters, jaws of life, wolverine, I would find a way, that is if I were bigger and stronger than you, otherwise I guess I would be at your mercy if you wanted to cut the cuffs.

What would you do if you had to pinch yourself every time you wanted to look a different direction?

If you take a closer look, you'll see that I have kept my arms crossed and am in fact posing for the camera. If I'm going to be forcibly ejected, then there's no reason I can't look stylish doing it!

I have to pinch myself to even remind myself that I'm still here, so it wouldn't be so bad.

What would you do if you found out that the forum is just a cunningly disguised method to steal all of our personal details?

I wouldnt be surprised, I once thought this site was used for social psych experiments (true story)

What would you do if this forum was just used for social experimentations?

What do you mean? They are real! ( I actually had to look up what they were.) I guess I would try to make friend with them.

What would you do if you became physically invisible?

I would try to figure out a way to reappear. All you'd find is trouble while invisible. I'd try not to do anything too pervy. I said try :)

What would you do if you found out you had a year to live?

Pack up and explore!

What would you do if there was neither sun nor any form of light ever again?

erm if i could influence things id help myself at a blood bank

errr what would you do if you could turn off and on the ability to have xray vision, would you be looking through attractive peoples clothes? would you use it to see if people have cancers or the like? what would you use it for? the xray vision can be controlled to any degree from seeing through cotton to seeing through flesh or seeing through walls or even lead at your will how would you use it?

Latest posts

Back