What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine if I couldn't control it, I would go crazy.

What would you do if you found a way to cure 5 people of any ailment or disease?

5 people cure my mother of what that horrible stroke has taken from her...she has asked me to kill her repeatedly....i dont know if we are helping her by carrying her up the stairs everytime she has to pee and not being able to speak in anything but babbling 80% of the time... maybe death really is what she wants and needs? i would want to die in that condition....am i prepared to sacrifice myself legally to do as she asked? ....4 more people, id cure my fathers aspergers, 3rd person id cure myself of being sanguinarian and thus my chronic pains and craving will be gone, 2 cure my addictions 1 cure my fathers back problems.....i know no one else that needs help rest of my family is ok

what would you do if you could give perfect spiritual, emotional and in their daily lives perfect balance, harmony and full of love kind of life would you give it to yourself or another person you know or do you think this would be a curse as adversity in our lives does allow us to fight it and learn and grow from it and the battles in your life has made you stronger and improved yourself

I would give it to another that struggles more than I because I know they would become a saint and help others

What would you do if ALL forum was shut down

I'd be slightly perturbed and I'd miss some of the people, but I'd have to move on and find another 'home'.

What would you do if another forum member fell hopelessly in love with you?

I'd hand it in without a second thought.

What would you do if you inherited a multi-million pound/dollar/euro fortune from a relative you didn't even know existed?

Pay off my debt and give it to someone who needs it more than I do.

what would you do if I gave you a million pounds?

I'd wonder why and then give it back. I'm not good at accepting gifts... nor compliments I've been told :)

What would you do if this question never... ... ...

I'd decline

What would you do if you stepped outside and a squirrel landed on your head

Be a perfectly happy hermit. Ahh who am I kidding I would become a lawbreaker!

What would you do if your eyes started glowing all the time?

Shrug my shoulders.

What would you do if you suddenly woke up and realized your life so far was a dream?

Destroy it!

What would you do if your life literally turned upside down, but stayed right side up for everyone else?

Hmm sit and ponder for a bit

What would you do if a bat was flying around your head

Listen to its little squeaks, and admire its flying ability.

What would you do if you came across a wolf in the wild?

Latest posts

Back