What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not date a couple guys I dated later on because I'd know better than to waste my time on bad rubbish.

What would you do if someone who treated you badly in school wanted to meet for a talk later in life? Would you do it and why?

No, no one really treated my badly in school

What would you do if your best friend wanted you to be an alibi for a crime you knew they committed?

Hmm depends on the crime, umm no, they would know me too well and know I wouldnt be able to lie

What would you do if you found a box of puppies on your doorstep

Find them homes, maybe keep one.

What would you do if when you woke up all your clothes were gone including what you were wearing, and all your sheets and towels were gone too?

Never go camping with you again.

What would you do if were at the bank when an armed robbery occurred?

Get down on the floor & take a nap

What would you do if you heard voices but nobody was around?

Assume I'm mental or something.

What would you do if squirrels become extinct?

Start a nut gathering and selling business (employees would have to wear squirrel costumes)

What would you do if you stepped outside an opossum was growling at you?

Probably talk try to talk to it.

What would you do if the opossum started rubbing on your leg and purring?

Think it had lost it's mind because they are so mean right from birth. I know this because I had a set of babies I was trying to raise someone dumped on us. Those little monsters bit the hand that fed them every single time. I ended up putting them outside in a dog house and just throwing food out for them until they all scurried off.

What would you do if someone dumped a small wild animal baby on you? (this happens to us all the time because we live in farm country)

Garbageman said:
Probably talk try to talk to it.

What would you do if the opossum started rubbing on your leg and purring?

I am not allowed pet, or animals in this house, so look up the most local rescue centre for that type of animal and take it there.

Haha sorry :p Do what you did :)

What would you do if you found out you could transport anywhere in seconds...

Transport over to your place for dinner tonight, the menu sounds better than what I was planning.

What would you do if 20 people from ALL showed up on your doorstep for dinner?

... Tell them we were going out to dinner because my place is sure as hell too small for an more than cramming 10 people uncomfortably in the living room/dining room :p

What would you do if you found yourself in a different country/state/province, at the doorstep of someone who knew you, but you did not know? And you did not know how you got there?

Have a panic attack, what else?!

What would you do if a person came up to you, gave you a million dollars, and told you that you had to spend it before you died and that you were going to die in one month?

Take the money. Then tell them how crazy they were. I wouldn't believe them if they told me I would die in a month - I mean, come on, they just handed me a million dollars! They're nuts! lol.

What would you do if all electronics stopped working? How would you cope?

Go rustic, and embrace it :D

What would you do, if you found out, you woke one morning and all your money had gone, you had an eviction notice for that day, and all your family and friend had gone.

Collapse

What would you do if you had to stay indoors for a whole week

Clean my house? LOL

What would you do if you were only able to bathe and shower outdoors?

Latest posts

Back