What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrub a dub dub in my outdoor tub, erm water trough?

3525ifm.jpg

What would you do if you heard gun shots outside your window

Dial 911 with one hand, while arming myself with the other.

What would you do if you found a human skeleton in your yard while putting in a garden?

Ring the police.

What would you do if you found a treasure chest full of very old jewels, while putting in said garden.

Cavey loves sparkly things... so I'd keep them.

What would you do if the owner of said jewels returned to find his missing plunder?

Uh.... Give it back. (Not all of it. By the time they figured out some of it as missing I would have skipped town :p)

What would you do if tomorrow was the apocalypse, followed by an ice age the next day?

Die? :p

If I've got the day to think about it, then I would call my ex-wife and say sorry and goodbye.

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and could only speak in Welsh, but you didn't actually understand what you were saying?

I'd be confused! :p I guess I would learn Welsh? Besides, you didn't say I couldn't read or write English - just that I could only SPEAK in Welsh (mwahaha!)

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and could not speak, could not see, and could not hear?

Presume I'd mistaken the paint thinners for whiskey again.

What would you do if you discovered you're actually being controlled remotely by another human being?

Hmm try and over throw them :p.

What would you do if you was offered the job of being a bottom wiper for £1 million a year :).

Ehh think about it

What would you do if you could have any job you want

That would take some thought for a definitive answer but for now, I would say a mentor.

What would you do if someone offered to be your personal assistant at no cost?

I would hug them and say thank you so much, I will repay you though :).

What would you do if you was told you had to eat everything through a straw from now on (or drink it :p)

Make sure my straw was big enough for me to suck up whole pieces.

What would you do if the weather forecast rain in your country every day for the next 3 years?

I'd learn to love the rain.

What would you do if you saw someone you didn't know crying like their heart was breaking?

Try and find a tissue or napkin, walk up and ask if they could use someone to sit with them or someone to talk to?

What would you do if you got stranded in the middle of nowhere with no cell service, the nearest town is 50 miles away?

"Oh no! No cell service??" lol... Just kidding. If I knew which direction the town was in, I'd go that way. Make sure to find shelter (if I had nothing, probably water as well!) for the night when it came, and keep walking in the morning.

What would you do if you were stranded on an island with one person?

Make the most of it of course !

What would you do if you could switch places with anyone

Switch placed with YOU.

What would you do if your house was took over by cats?

Freak out !! And call animal control ...

What would you do if all the trees turned to ash and the sky was always grey

Not sure, try and live with them :)

What would you do if you woke and discovered you could hear cats thoughts?

Latest posts

Back