What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Move quickly and call the nearest friend / family member and depending on the situation maybe 911

What would you do if someone special to you forgot who you are, like dementia

Just smile and carry on as normal, while hurting inside.

What would you do if, you saw the most perfect job for you, but it was on the other side of the country.

Well I guess I'd be travelling a distance to see my family

What would you do if you had to kill someone every day in order to live?

I'll have to get my body temperatures checked.

What would you do if a grizzly bear came running towards you looking like it wants to hug you?

I'd give it a bear hug

What would you do if a cashier accidentally gave you way too much change?

I would give it back.

What would you do if your last ex or crush asked you on a date, even if you are with someone.

Share it with someone I trust and then decide what to do next.

What would you do if worms started growing out of your head?

Most probably freak out in the highest order

What would you do if you got a pm from someone you know quite well on here, and they said they think they're falling for you?

if i think were genuinely on the same wave length, id probably end up in online relationship, its better than no love at all

wwydi i told you i left a bag of diamonds behind the button panel of a lift in london but the only way to find it is an intricate trail of clues

I'd not be bothered lol.... unless it's easy to find the bag of diamonds and that it would be mine if I found it.

What would you do if you saw me walking towards you but only to poof and disappear into thin air in the next second?

If I ever saw you it would be by mutual arrangement, or massive chance. So it would freak me out severly, in fact you'd probably have to come back in order for me to trust any online person's existence again!

What would you do if your hot neighbour started being in their yard nude, and didn't mind when they saw you notice them?

Hahaha... I'm magical :p

Uh.. I'd just act normal and pretend he was clothed? Lol.

What would you do if all you can live on are pancakes?

If I can take that as "I can still eat bacon, but pancakes make me live" then fine
Otherwise fine but it'd get old after a while, say 20 years!

What would you do if you loved someone's company that much you couldn't bear to leave them for even a minute?

I'd stay and not leave for any minute.

What would you do if a rabbit jumped on your lap just to curl up and sleep?

I'd probably have a stroke from cuteness overload.

Last one for a while cos I've got stuff to do (like think up better questions!)
What would you do if *I* curled up on your lap (well, maybe just rested my head) and slept?

^I know right! Rabbits are so adorable <3

Aww well you should know that I don't sit still.. haha so that might not even be possible :p

What would you do if your only mode of movement is by jumping?

Well a wonderful thing is a Tigger, a Tigger's a wonderful thing! However I would DEFINATELY have to get thin

What would you do if you were offered a billion dollars to push a button, but by doing so someone died?

I won't do it. :(

What would you do if you could turn into an animal of your choice for a day?

Latest posts

Back