What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! Does a woman count (since we are animals)? If not nevermind, but where do I start? I'd need more than one day!

What would you have them do if someone wanted to be your slave for a week?

Make them keep walking in the opposite direction for a week.

What would you do if you were walking down a dark alley and stumbled on a person who had been stabbed and was near death. Here's the catch: the victim is a former sex offender who may or may not be reformed. Save them? Let them bleed out? What would you do?

Like your answer.

F**k that, I'm not having someone's death on my concience if I can do something about it no matter who they are.

What would you do if you was given a pistol and a "go nuts without consequence" certificate from your head of state?

Way I'm feeling now... bang.

What would you do if you were that person and survived. Vengeance?

Nooooo no violence. Peace.

What would you do if one day there is no more daylight and only the darkness exists?

I'd leave Alaska.

What would you do if one of your eye brows went up and you couldn't lower it?

I'll try my best to see to that... be easier if I was nearer too though.

What would you do if the ceiling of your room suddenly fell through?

Move faster than I have done in a long time! Then I'd better start looking for the insurance documents

What would you do if you found out you actually missed the past 3 days?

Wonder if I was actually in a coma and wonder what I've missed!

What would you do if you lost all your memory?

huh?

what would you do if your hair started growing shorter instead of longer?

Meh I've made peace with that already, it's called baldness and it's a side effect from being too manly! ;) ladies *wink wink*

What would you do if you came home to find it was completely gone? Like it's now a kfc or something

Hmm think I was hallucinating and perhaps enjoy some extra crispy & potatoes

What would you do if your feet were "asleep" for two hours

I'll just stay motionless and do whatever I can to keep myself entertained until my feet decides to wake up lol.

What would you do if you started hearing your hands talk?

I'd totally mess with them and drive them nuts

What would you do if you saw someone trip over like he was in a silent film? (as in full on "slip on a banana peel" comedic over acted trip)

I would rush over and see if they were ok :)

What would you do if a random stranger walked up to you and started talking to you as if they knew you, and they did but you had clearly no idea who they were :p

Just tell them that I had no idea who they were, and suggest I simply must be having a brain fart. Then ask them did I like you the last time we met?

What would you do if you were so distracted by someone that for the first time ever you locked yourself out of your house?

Latest posts

Back