What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to Tori Amos concerts - I see fairies everywhere.

What would you do if you found out your life is actually the number one rated reality TV show broadcast in another country?

buy some popcorn, turn on the tv and take a comfortable seat to watch an episode of it.

what would you do if someone tried to break into your house thinking nobody`s inside?

You want an honest answer?

If they tried to run, then I'd probably just call the police. If they don't try to run, then I will do whatever it takes to incapacitate them - up to and including taking their life.

What would you do if you were called up to jury duty and the case was someone using 'excessive' force in order to restrain a burglar?

I'd be sympathetic, if you knowingly commit a crime then you waive away some of your rights in my opinion.

What would you do if you started hearing the thoughts of your pet?

Think woah were did that pet come from :p.

What would you do if you could here the thoughts of one person in the forum.

Turn on the music.

What would you do if you were talking to someone who pretended to listen but was watching tv instead?

Hmmm, aha... yes. Whoa! Did you see that on TV!!! Sorry, you said something?

Oh yes, well that is very, very rude. I'd just start saying about how everyone thinks they have a big bum or something and see if they pay attention, at which point I'd say I have to go and keep them wondering.

What would you do if I didn't ask a question?

I`d think you`re either not curious/interested or don`t have anything to ask. Maybe I`d ask you about it, if I wanted to know exactly.

What would you do if you won at the lottery?

spit a lot

what would you do if your car started acting like the car in the movie Christine?

I'd say I've been waiting for this moment all my life!

What would you do if learned you could breathe under water?

Wow I'll always go underwater to see the underwater world then! Bet it's beautiful down there.

What would you do if technology ceases to function from tomorrow onwards?

I have been there.....there is always a way to survive without money, just try and figure of what I need to do to.

What would you do if someone from a secret government agency came to you and thought you had potential to work for them :).

I'd think that sounded cool and go sunglasses shopping.
emoticon-0103-cool.gif

What would you do if a black sedan with blacked out windows started following you around?

Enter the mall.

What would you do if you suddenly fell to the ground?

Be puzzled and wondered how it happened while trying to get up.

What would you do if your house crumbled to pieces the minute you unlocked your door?

Scrabble through the debris for the insurance documents I guess!!

What would you do if you kept waking up on the exact same day? (Like the movie 'Groundhog Day')

Latest posts

Back