What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, then I`d sing and smile.

What would you do if other children harassed your kid?

What I did do once, marched up to them with my kid, grabbed the swing off them and procededed to ensure my kid had a great time. (She had been on the swing when they started lifting it up above her)

What would you do if you saw your kid behaving badly and someone else stepped in deal with it?

I`d go by my kid`s side and hear the person out, then have my say about it.

what would you do if you found a bag with 1 million dollars?

Perhaps I would not sleep, I would be busy contemplating on what NOT to do

What would you do if an acquaintance wrongfully accused you of unethical matters

Tell the truth and make him/her understand, while feeling hurt inside and saying it.

What would you do if the person who constantly hurts your feelings, always makes an excuse by saying "I don`t know/ I forgot/ It`s not true"?

Tell them how tired and spent I am of such ... I would be super duper offended & insulted as well, would take a lot of will power to restrain my self from going postal on them too !

What would you do if you walked upon a cat fight of two young ladies?

Walk by.

What would you do if you went buying a favourite thing and someone grabbed the last one from the shelf right in front of you?

I'd just shrug my shoulders and accept that they got there first. Delayed gratification always feels better anyway.

What would you do if I set up an artificial ski-slope in your back garden and invited the entire town around for a party?

I`d jump happily around looking forward to it.

What would you do if a bear showed up at an open air party?

I'd distract it with a picnic basket then quickly lasso it and ride it out of the garden.

What would you do if you could only communicate through interpretive dance?

I`d dance and learn nonverbal sign communication, if there`s no other way

What would you do if you suddenly woke up as the opposite gender?

Play with myself, of course. LOL :D

What would you do if a zombie apocalypse broke out?

Pretend I was a Zombie? (I have no clue, really!)

What would you do if the woman/man of your dreams knocked on your door, told you he/she was filthy rich, and asked you to leave everything and everyone you love and move to a private island with every luxury you could think of on it? (If you are married, pretend you're not.)

Seriously? What am I still doing here? lol

What would you do if you were offered 10 million dollars to hunt down [any criminal] and execute them?

I wouldn't do it. I could never kill anyone. I don't even kill bugs. (Then again, no one has ever hurt somebody I love....hmmmmmmm)

What would you do if you woke up and were 20 years older?

I'd go to Denny's to get a discount for senior citizens :)

What would you do if you could only remember one thing in your life?

Well, I guess I would only remember that one thing, wouldn't I? :p

What would you do if suddenly all your toe nails fell off?

continue the journey (to the other end if you mean the space), keep walking

what would you do if you were woken up in the middle of the night by some fireworks near your windows?

Latest posts

Back