What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`d be perplex and not be able to do anything

what would you do if you were insomniac?

I'd find something constructive to do at night since I can't sleep. Write a story.

What would you do if you were told you had to give up one of your senses which would you choose?

I need them all, so no deal. I choose to keep them all.

what would you do if the currency you pay for everything in life was time?

I'd be sad that I'd wasted so much on things that really shouldn't matter. I'd still spend what I had left on the things that are important to me - my nieces, my mother, trying to atone for past mistakes.

What would you do if you could return to any point in history at will?

hm. tempting possibility. but i think i`d stay in the present as it is.

what would you do if you could have all your wishes granted for one day?

I'd want to wish to be back with my ex-wife and that everything would be perfect, but I couldn't interfere with free will.

What would you do if you were given a free ticket to a country of your choice?

i`ll use it bothways. go there and return.

what would you do if you could help only one person, whom would you choose?

I'd cure my dad of both diabetes and cancer.

What would you do if you were given one day to do anything you wanted with no consequences?

i`d restore my health and my family`s and if i had the money, build a rescue shelter for all the stray animals....and I`d do something about the injustices done to me at my work place.

what would you do if you could trade your life to save another one`s (a stranger`s), what would you choose?

although i sometimes wish i had a different life, i wouldn't want to switch my life for a complete stranger even if it meant saving them.

what would you do if one day you woke up with a females voice? (lol)

I would erase it.

What would you do if there were no computers and internet (technology)?

eyelashes implants if there is or use false eyelashes
what would you do if someone gets obsessed on you?

Unless I wanted the obsession, I would ignore it to the best of my ability.

What would you do if you saw someine sobbing in the street?

Probably go and ask what`s wrong and try to help the person (cannot bear to see people crying or worse, sobbing).

What would you do if you had to live in either the world of the giants or the world of the dwarfs, which would you choose?

i'll choose to live in the world of dwarves. And what would I do? i'll act as if I am the most powerful...like they should be treatin me as someone special, a queen maybe. :)

What would you do if you receive a notice stating that you will be a vital organ donor in a week's time?

I was going to say "Over my dead body", but I guess that would solve the problem...

What would you do if you found out your life is actually just a TV series and you're about to be cancelled mid-season without even getting a proper finale?

Cavey said:
What would you do if you found out your life is actually just a TV series and you're about to be cancelled mid-season without even getting a proper finale?
RTS

What would you do if you had an uncontrollable urge to eat your own body?

Latest posts

Back