What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`d order a cake in body-shape and eat it. Lots of flavours, ornaments and ingredients. yummy.

What would you do if you were the president`s chef (cook) for one day?

Pray that he liked my home made pasta sauce, home made stuffed shells, and meatballs--and one of cakes or other desserts I have mastered in my 56 years.

What would you do if someone offered you $10,000 for a 10 second part in a condom commercial?

Depends what 'part' they want to see, but generally I'd hear them out! :D

What would you do if you saw a streaker on TV, then realised it was your partner / parent (delete as applicable)

I'll be honest. If it was my partner, I'd be absolutely livid. If it was my parents, I'd be scarred for life and probably spend the next few weeks rocking back and forward clutching on to my knees.

What would you do if you saw a child being mistreated by one of their parents?

I'm just gonna give that parent a furious look. The parent should felt ashamed for what he/she did.

What would you do if there were parents knocking at your door offering their kid for adoption?

I'd invite them in, then immediately report them to the authorities.

What would you do if you found a wallet in the street?

I'll check for an ID then look for the owner. It should be returned. if there's none, I'll hand it to a police station officer.

What would you do if your lost valuable wallet was found by your most hated ex-partner and she/he called you for a meet-up?

I don't have any hated or even disliked ex-partners. I have some I'm indifferent towards and then I have my ex-wife who I'd jump at the chance to see again. There is zero chance she's going to find my wallet though, she lives on the other side of the Atlantic.

What would you do if the world stopped spinning on it's axis?

Nothing

What would you do if everyone was walking backwards, ahem, instead of forward

rub my eyes, take a good look, have a stupid expression and say wtf

what would you do if a plane crashed near your house?

Ring the emergency services and then sooth my children, and see if there was anything I could do to help.

What would you do if you was given the chance to change one aspect of someone else's life?

Hmm, discuss with said someone before doing so and proceed accordingly

What would you do if you had the option to teleport anywhere

Go all the places I have wanted to and visit friends far away :).

What would you do in a Zombie Apocolypse?

I'd probably stand still for a while thinking about how cliché the whole concept of zombies is these days... and then get eaten.

What would you do if everything you ate tasted like Marmite?

I don't know what that tastes like, but it would get old quickly & I would be a grumps because of it

What would you do if you had the power to choose weather conditions, create your own climate!

I'd immediately abdicate and hand the responsibility to someone else. If there is one thing that history has taught me, it's that there is always someone there ready to usurp your position. I'd like to avoid any knives in the back...

What would you do if you inherited a large sum of money, but one of the conditions was that you could only spend the money on frivolous pursuits?

Oh my, define frivolous :p.... well, spend it my way of course and put a large banner in front saying "frivolous pursuit", lol

What would you do if you were offered a free safari in a very dangerous region?

I'd probably let the opportunity pass, then moan about how I let it pass on a forum dedicated to regret - do you happen to know one? :)

What would you do if the games forum ground to a halt?

Latest posts

Back