What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try my best to help revive it.

What would you do if you started a new job and I was your Boss :)

Bring sunglasses so I'm not blinded by that smile!

What would you do if you saw someone shoplifting?

:)

Probably try and make a judgement, if it was a scrote doing it for beer or someone lookingbfor the thrill, then Inwould report it. If it was obvious this person was desperate, turn a blind eye and then follow them out and risknofffering whatever I could do to help them :)

Wha would you do if you woke with a new voice in your head?

That's a really nice answer...

I'd like to wake up to a new voice. I've had this one for 39 years and a change is as good as a rest.

What would you do if they introduced a tax on thinking?

I don't know it hurts my head to think about it haha :p

What would you do if you found out someone close to you was leading a double life?

But you did think about it? That'll be 2 pounds please...

It would depend who it was and in what way they are living a double life. If it's something likely to have a negative impact on someone else I care about, then I will invariably get involved. If it's something involving serious crime, then I'm going to get involved regardless.

I thought about that for a while - I probably owe you now. Doh.

What would you do if all money were replaced with strawberry jam?

Cavey your thinking tax is a rip off, have you ever considered a career as a politician? :D

I would probably give it to charity. My concience wouldn't let me spend it and I don't think handing it to the police would help.

What would you do if you woke up 400 years in the future?

GraceBlossom said:
Cavey your thinking tax is a rip off, have you ever considered a career as a politician? :D

I would probably give it to charity. My concience wouldn't let me spend it and I don't think handing it to the police would help.

What would you do if you woke up 400 years in the future?

Assume I wouldn't be working my nightshift.

What would you do if you got into a situation if you witnessed an act of racism?

Hope I was strong enough to make sure the right thing was done.

What would you do if everyone except you started barking instead of talking?

Well, I see UFOs all the time. I presume they're jets, kites, pulsars or something similar. If I saw an alien spaceship and it was recognisable, then it wouldn't be a UFO any more. If that happened I'd probably keep it to myself for fear of being ridiculed.

I thought about that for way too long. I'm giving up on my thinking tax idea. I always give the longest answers and I'm going to end up paying the mortgage of everyone on this forum. :p

What would you do if a mysterious benefactor paid off your mortgage?

Wow, that`d be something. Well, in that case he would`ve earned himself the right to have one wish granted.

What would you do if you woke up as a mouse, seeing your cat hovering over you?

scratch him behind the ear, he likes that!

what would you do if you were invisible for a day?

There LOADS of things I'd like to try, but chances are I'd spend the day in the bathroom attempting to stem the bleeding after several shaving nicks.

What would you do if I didn't leave a question?

Cry over your dessicated corpse!

What would you do if tomorrow was declared 'International Rosebolt Day'?

Was waiting for someone else to respond to this. Oh well. Right now i would be surprised if anyone would care at all.

What would you do if i took you to a gorgeous waterfall?

I'd thank you with a lovely picnic made up of all your favourite foods and beverages. I'd care if it was Rosebolt day too. I'd happily provide all the catering for said event.

What would you do if the games forum became excruciatingly slow?

I'd close down all the other threads so people would be forced to reply in the games threads :D

What would you do if you lost in a poker game at 3 am and the gangsters you played with refused to let you go unless you paid up (you are broke)?

Latest posts

Back