What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd adopt the Cobra Kai method: Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.

What would you do if someone suddenly referenced a 30 year old movie?

Hmm, ask you to wax my car? Wax on, wax off....

What would you do if you suddenly woke up back in 1984?

I'd start gambling on everything I know the results for, buy an old Delorean, perhaps utilise something like say, a lightning strike and town clock and see if I can't travel into the future...

... of course, considering I'm not a mad scientist and don't have any idea what the hell a flux capacitor is, I'll probably just end up a toasty corpse!

What would you do if you discovered a burnt out car with one slightly crispy, hair-covered, corpse?

Ask myself how did a Sasquatch get a driving license and fall to my knees whilst screaming to the sky!
Also call the police!

What would you do if you met a human sized dog that could talk but was also robbing your house?

I'd try not to scream, back very slowly to the door, then turn and run out of the house and call the police!

What would you do if it were around midnight, you decided to stop in at your local late night Chinese restaurant, the place looked empty, you sat down at the table awaiting the waitperson to place your order, then you happened to glance across at the table next to you, and saw this:

werewolf.jpg

Say 'You look very different from your dating profile pictures, but beggars can't be choosers. So where did you grow up?'
Either that or assume the apocalypse is coming so I might as well eat!

What would you do if every morning you woke up a Tibetan monk slapped you in your face but disappeared before you could say anything?

I Think I would get up more often!

What would you do if you came across a nasty toilet roll that refused to wipe your bottom?

I wouldn't have to worry about that. I think I've gone to the bathroom in public twice in my life after I was 12 years old and I'm now 56. I have an amazing way of being able to hold it!

What would you do if you were in a restaurant with 4 other people, and the waiter brought everyone's dinners and explained your's would take another half hour to prepare?

I would push over all the tables and then leave. Or just wait.

What would you do if you found yourself naked outside?

johnny196775 said:

Pushing over all the tables is a bit extreme, but waiting? I don't know!

Probably drop dead of a heart attack. You should have asked me that 15 years ago!

Say "not again!"

What would you do if you were transformed into a super hero and were now expected to give up your old life in order to fulfil your duties?

WishingWell said:
johnny196775 said:

Pushing over all the tables is a bit extreme, but waiting? I don't know!

Probably drop dead of a heart attack. You should have asked me that 15 years ago!

pushing over table was a joke.

What would you do if you saw Angelina Jolie transform into a reptilian from the lower forth dimension while you kissing her?

Wait to be kissed by a princess.

What would you do if I turned up at your front door and offered to take you out for a coffee and a chat?

Coffee?! I would think you were an imposter then! The real Cavey likes tea!

What would you do if you were immortal for a day?

Punch a shark in the face and eat raw tapioca also just have a bloody good time!

What would you do if you woke up pregnant and it was octuplets?

I'd try and say goodbye to everyone I love, apologise to everyone I've wronged and then sit and watch the sun setting.

What would you do if everyone suddenly started ignoring you?

Latest posts

Back