What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: I guess we posted at the same time, lol.
New answer: I'd buy my parents things they've always wanted/deserved but couldn't afford.

What would you do if the worst nightmare you've ever had came true?

it`s simple. I`d die.

what would you do if someone you care about/love repeatedly told you you were out of your mind and irrational?

i would find out why they are saying that.

what would you do if you woke up and you were falling from a tall building?

I don`t think i`d have the time to do anything. Try and grasp on to something.

What would you do if nobody cared about your problems?

Edit: I wouldn't really do anything, I don't guess. I might crack a little.

What would you do if your phone kept ringing, and every time you answered, there was no one there?

put it on mute, turn it off, stop answering or block the caller.

What would you do if someone rang your doorbell then knocked on your window then rang the doorbell again and again after 2 hours?

..Cover myself with leaves?

What would you do if there was a riddle that everybody seemed to be able to understand, but you just couldn't, and nobody would tell you?

I'd forget about it!

What would you do if you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?

Not very interesting, but I always wanted to be a fisherman.

What would you do if the games forum stopped updating?

Nothing I suppose!

What would you do if you had to change your user name, what would you change it to?

my real name

What would you do if someone asked you to foster a pet for a week, then disappeared and never returned for it?

I would care for the pet as if it were my own.

What would you do if you were to black out and wake up in a stranger's apartment?

Check my behind to make sure nothing untoward has happened!

What would you do if you were serving on a jury and were the only one that thought the guy was innocent?

Depends on my certainty. If it was 100% i'd demand he'd be let go. If he wouldn't i'd probably threaten to do something to myself.

What would you do if you knew everything?

What do you mean 'if'?

What would you do if a fellow forum member was displaying signs of arrogance and egoism? :p

first impulse: shove it down the throat of those who keep saying that money can buy anything and is the solution to everything (thinking at the same time: take it and keep your mouth shut, don`t ever complain again).
second, more reasonable action: pay my bank loan and the rest give it away for charity purposes (sick, homeless people, orphans, animal shelters&treatment and such).

what would you do if you could change one and only one thing in this world, what would it be?

Make my sister the happiest person on earth for the rest of her life.

What would you do if you felt dizzy but had no food nearby?

Latest posts

Back