What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go get some food, or go to sleep.

WWYD If a dozen nubile bunny eared women and men in suits wearing ex-american president face masks barged into your house blasting yackity sax on a boom-box do a round circuit in your living room popping confetti shaking your hand as they exit back out your front door?

Get really really mad. To be honest, I don't really know.

WWYD, if you were waiting for a bus and Gary Busey abruptly pulls up in front of you in a decommissioned police crown vic with four mangy baboons gettin it on in the back seat jouncing the hell out of the suspension Gary propositions "I CAN TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO, IF YOU CAN SHOW ME WHERE TO FIND ENOUGH ROAD TO GET TO 88, I NEED TO GET BACK IN TIME TO DELIVER THESE MONKEYS TO THEODORE ROOSEVELT!" ?

Theodore Roosevelt would just have to run the country without those **** monkeys and their economic policies. And baboons, ******* baboons, you don't want to let those bastards anywhere near your economy. They'll just pull funny faces and honeysuckle on the stock exchange, the poor dear. ******* baboons. I've never met a good baboon and I've been to Luton.

What would you do if eskimos enslaved your family and made you dance the macarena for peanuts. But then Panda's shooting laser beams out of their eyes (like I always knew they could) turn up and proclaim a Pandocracy. What would you do the hotshot?

I, for one, would welcome our new panda overlords.

What would you do if you couldn't think of a random scenario?

If you weren't married or had a girlfriend, I would ask you if you wanted to hang out as friends: go to a movie, go for frozen yogurt or coffee. I am very friendly and TO ME age doesn't matter when it comes to friends.

What would you do if you asked me to lend you $20 and I gave you two $20's stuck together by mistake?

Give the other back.

What would you do if you thought your neighbour was a man but was actually woman?

I wouldn't know, because I think he's a man :p

What would you do if horses and all discussion of equine related activities were banned?

Wonder what other poopoo is next

What would you do if email was banned with purpose for all to use facebook, twitter, yammer, etc. instead

Wish you all a fond farewell.

What would you do if everyone stopped replying to the games on the forum?

i'd probably play the game by myself hahaha.

what would you do if you only can shower with a very very cold water?

What would I do if the last person to post here forgot to ask a question? Well I'm glad you asked. I'd probably do my Michael Caine impression. "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off". I know! I sound Australian, it's weird.

What would you do if Leprechauns really existed?

WishingWell said:
lay on the ground and play dead--as long as it wasn't Tiger Woods. Then I'd tell him my late Dad thought he was a great golfer but a lousy person.

I think the same thing...

If leprechauns really existed, I'd avoid them as much as possible because they're a force for evil!

What would you do if bumped into another forum member while browsing an S&M site?

Realise I'd bought a stick :D

What would you do if you were taking a nice, quiet stroll through the park when you were suddenly hit by a stick thrown by what appears to be a sasquatch?

I'll wave and say hi.

What would you do if were told to smash a whole cake into a random stranger's face for $5000?

It really depends on the size of that stranger lol basically I would agree for the money no real harm done

What would you do if you found a dead stranger in your home with your antique dagger in his heart?

Latest posts

Back