What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Presume the ****** had just thrown a pastry in some unsuspecting short-person's face... then rifle through his pockets for my 5 grand.

What would you do if you could see someone drowning in a fast flowing river, but you can't swim?

If I didnt panic I would look for floating devices, call out for help, not sure what else I could do

What would you do if you could relive any day over & over

I'd return to that most magical day, it was as close to perfect as anything could ever be from start to finish for us both. I've never known anything quite like it.....I don't expect I ever will ever again.

If only.....

What would you do if you were required to perform the alchemy of turning pain to joy?

I would go mad by my utter failure and join a convent to maintain sanity. I'll figure out the fact that I'm a man later on.

What would you do if you were confronted by a mob of incredibly intelligent rabbits hell bent on taking over the world?

PurpleMist,please do not put those kind of images in my head!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you do if we were?

I'd use the hair from your back to lasso a couple of sea turtles together to make a raft......sea turtles!

hahaha

What would you do if you broke a priceless vase in a museum?

Own up,i'm just too honest for my own good!

What would you do if you met a seven foot tall Man at the local nightclub!

(And keep it clean)!

If I met a seven foot tall man I doubt I could possibly endevour to keep anything remotely clean.....except maybe his.....I should probably stop there hahaha

A seven footer....oh golly gee I might have to go lie down in a darkened room right this minute!

What would you do if you couldn't think of a response because of the imagery cavorting wildly in your head procluding any other thoughts?

I'd go and lie down in my "dark place",it's safe there,it's free at the moment if you want to borrow it!

What would you do if you were stuck in a catch 22 situation? *sticks tongue out*

Harness my lighting speed and recharge them!

What would you do if you found a magic lamp washed up on the beach while you were walking.

Rub it & hope for a large handsome genie to fufill some of my wishes.

What would you do if all the photos you took today/yesterday were rubbish?

Put them on ALL and do a poll to see what other people think,keep or not keep,as long as they were not "norty"!

What would you do if someone told you a secret?

Suck it and see! The olives!

What would you do if you woke up the next morning after a hen-night,in a different County chained to a lamp-post!

Pity the poor soul. Neither of us would be pretty, but I have an awesome hat, so I win.

What would you do if I effected a forum-wide ban on vowels?

Wppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkgry drplmnr???????

What would you do if there was a ban on carrying clubs in public?

I'd stop going out! It's an outrage!

What would you do if everything you ate tasted like brussel sprouts?

Latest posts

Back