What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they were skinny... I'd be cool with it! I'd like to try out being thin! :p

What would you do if it was so nice outside, but you were stuck inside at work all day?

Carry on working had many days like that, looking outside longingly, but fortunately I love my job.

What would you do if you a stange cat walked into your house and started to follow you everywhere you went?

I would think that's adorable..

What would you do if you woke up being a music genius suddenly, realising that you actually know how to play any musical instrument there is out there?

That sounds cool, I would play all the time and annoy everyone.

What would you do if you woke up and a zombie apoloypse had started.

I'm looking out the window. I see people mindlessly staggering back and forth following a well-remembered routine without any real idea why they're doing it. Are you sure it hasn't started already?! Either way, I'm staying indoors and having a pizza :p

What would you do if there was a prohibition on blue jeans and t shirts?

Have a weekly blue jean and t-shirt party at my house every Friday.

What would you do if pizza was prohibited,

Invent pizza and call it something else. cake. A pizza by any other name..

What would you do if everyone you knew started calling you pizza for some inexplicable reason?

Sue all the pizza places I could, with the silly reason that they ripped off my name for their business, inspired by the coffee house that called itself "Tim Horton's".

What would you do if, anytime you walked into a bank, the employees begged you to take as much money as you wanted, free?

I'd wonder what the catch is and be very weary about taking any.

What would you do if corn is the only thing you can eat for the rest of your life?

Id set fire to cornfields around the world...for popcorn!! :D

What would you do if you saw a hot guy winking at you?

Turn around to see if there is someone behind me.

What would you do if you woke up in bed and saw a huge spider walking over you?

I'd give it a wink and a thumbs up, then settle back to sleep like the boss I so obviously am... or I'd jump 3ft in the air while making "URGGGGHHHH" noises. You decide :p

What would you do if you everything in your life felt like deja vu?

*I'd give it a wink and a thumbs up, then settle back to sleep like the boss I so obviously am...*Lol

Sometimes it feels like deja vu.:/

What would you do if you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

If experience is any indicator, then I'll think I'm peeing coloured liquid, not be able to find my way out of the cornfield that's actually my bedroom, think I've broken my finger, have a massive panic attack and not sleep for 63 hours...

What would you do if you kept experiencing deja vu?

1122 said:
If experience is any indicator, then I'll think I'm peeing coloured liquid, not be able to find my way out of the cornfield that's actually my bedroom, think I've broken my finger, have a massive panic attack and not sleep for 63 hours...

What would you do if you kept experiencing deja vu?

I'd trip/freak out or think I'm some sort of clairvoyant or something lol.

What would you do if "I followed you"?

(Coincidently, I'm listening to Stone Temple Pilots "Sourgirl" & "WWYD if I followed you" is the chorus of the song!)

I'd be flattered that someone was paying me attention :p

What would you do if you bumped into your boss while having taken the day off sick (instead you're out and about)?

I would never do that. I'm a stickler for doing what I consider to be 'the right thing'.

What would you do if I gave you a free ticket to a Justin Bieber concert?

It depends if you have a ticket too and plan on going. In that case, I might consider going with you even though I am not into Justin Bieber's music and could care less about it.
If you are not going, I'd make a face at the mention of "Justin Bieber" and then politely decline.
If you insist on me having it, I'll pass the ticket to my niece which would be better appreciated.

What would you do if I told you I was abducted by aliens last night?

I would tell you I was the one who abducted you.

What would you do if you became the opposite sex for a day?

Latest posts

Back