What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about this just yesterday. I'd like to be a guy for a day just to experience the difference. We never truly know what it's like to live in another's skin, regardless of how empathetic we may be. Would my mindset differ just by being in a body that is very different from my own? Even physically, it would depend on a lot as well. What about strength? I'd play every sport I could fit into the day just to be able to compare against myself eventually. I could probably take me on in a fight if I were a guy. Maybe. What are the dynamics of relationships from that side of the mirror? What would the difference be in how people interacted with me? Would babies react differently? Would my pets? Would my family have different expectations? And when it comes to women- if I were a man would it make me more enlightened about women's issues just to have experienced the flip side of the coin and would I properly be able to see that discrimination is something I need to be aware of, as imperceptible as it seems to be in many developed countries? Would I feel discriminated against as a man more because of race than I would just being a woman? If I applied for the same job with the same qualifications would there be any noticeable advantage? What would it be like to be doing the asking out? Would rejection make me bitter? How would I dress as a guy, not being used to the parts missing and parts gained? I'd definitely literally want to feel what it's like to wear men's shoes that fit because on the rare occasions I've tried them on, it makes me feel like I'm a child playing dress up. What would having face fur feel like? Would I still cry for reasons that God only knows? Do men really talk to one another very differently than they would to a woman? So many, many more questions. Also, no boobs. I'd jump rope everywhere, just because I could.
I really need to be more productive with my time.

What would you do if you could choose how you die?

I wouldn't. Human beings are incredibly fragile and we can choose to leave this plane of existence at any point. I'm happy to just stumble through life and when death decides to take me, so be it.

What would you do if you had one free day to do entirely as you wish with no consequences?

I`d sleep a lot, eat a lot, play a lot and listen to music a lot. lol.

what would you do if you found a child who got lost on the streets?

I'd console the child if needed and call the police.

What would you do if you could make yourself invisible?

I would travel to overseas without no one seeing, teehee. >: ]

What would you do if you could fly?

I'd pick you up
I'd take you into the night
And show you a love
Like you've never seen, ever seen

What would you do if you could travel back to any day in your past and change one thing?

I'd do nothing. I've played Life is Strange and I realise that messing with such things is probably a bad idea ;) In all seriousness, my life is as it is, I may opt to change something and find that my life is infinitely worse than it was to begin with.

What would you do if you could see into the future, but couldn't tell anyone about the things you could see?

Well, I'd do very well with lottery tickets...

What would you do if you were one of those people who thought you were hungry all the time and biologically had no way of knowing if you were actually full?

Eat? In all honesty, it's got to be a nightmare...

What would you do if everyone you knew left the forum and it was filled with new people instead?

I'd resurrect the "Who do you miss from ALL" thread, then I'd dedicate a song to someone I miss in the "dedicate a song to someone" thread, then.....wait...I've already done all this.

What would you do if you woke up with your legs on backwards?

Take a selfie with it.

What would you do if your shampoo made all of your hair fall out?

Shrug my shoulders and then decide to sue the makers in a gratuitous lawsuit

What would you do if you saw your face on a wanted poster?

Allow my dogs to do their job and chase them off. They wouldn't get into the house without a rather frightening welcoming committee.......unless the burglar had "cookies" for them. That could be their kryptonite. :p

What would you do if a bird flew into your window and was stunned?

I'm going to imagine that it flew in through my window and was stunned by my awesomeness. I'd pose for a bit, say thanks and then give it part of my doughnut. It would repay my kindness by bringing me shiny doodahs once a year for the rest of my life.

What would you do if some jackass subverted your question?

Be thankful for a free window into someone else's imagination.

What would you do if you find yourself fantisizing about impressing birds?

Latest posts

Back