What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder where I got a car from...

What would you do if I started bombarding you with videos each and every day?

First I'd get some PPE, like a helmet and flak jacket. Then I'd collect said videos, sell them on ebay, and retire comfortably in Tahiti with the proceeds.

What would you do if I subscribed to every known mail order magazine using your name and address?

I would be thrilled. (I have magazine issues ) .

What would you do if I put chocolate chips in your oatmeal?

I always leave the house with two different shoes on... if I tried to fit both feet in one shoe, how would I walk?! :p

What would you do if Elvis landed a UFO on the back of the Loch Ness Monster?

Probably click on the next youtube video after seeing it was recorded on a potato and unable to look convincing.

What would you do if you got 2500 of whatever currency you use?

probably get a new laptop.

what would you do if you found 2500 of whatever currency you use?

Buy new furniture, and a few smaller tidbits.

What would you do if you couldn't think of your own question?

skip to another game

what would you do someone mistakenly served you coffee or tea with salt instead of sugar?

oh, enjoy it to the maximum and certainly not get bored.

what would you do if you won the lottery?

well, I`d get a nice house, pay all the debts, do some traveling, build an animal shelter and a kids creativity place.

what would you do if you got lost in an open field on a stormy weather?

probably instinctively cover my eyes and cross my heart, lol, then look again and if it`s still there, freak out

what would you do if you heard a voice whispering in your ear when trying to fall asleep in the dark?

Probably freeze.

What would you do if you heard someone trying to enter your home in the middle of the night...with keys?

Be relieved as I'd finally have a use for all of the apples in my trees without getting tired of them.

What would you do if you felt a "funk" coming on? ( the blues or restless)

I'd give it up
[youtube]UypeE3zTwBs[/youtube]

What would you do if you could make yourself invisible?

Good one....spy on people I thought might be doing wrong.

What would you do if you bought a coat from a charity shop and found £10,000 in the pocket?

Latest posts

Back