What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd bluff my way out of it. Ha! I'm sure that no one that I know would mind anyway.

What would you do if an ex partner suddenly arrived on your doorstep?

Ask why they are here.

What would you do if there was an army of horses with riders riding into town?

I would want to join them and hop onto a horse.

What would you do if there was an emergency siren playing for all to evacuate in your country?

Look for a fire extinguisher. :x

What would you do if 10 black cats appeared on your doorstep at 6pm tomorrow?

Wouldn't know, i won't be home at that time. If they were there upon my return, sit down and try to pet them.

What would you do if all the lights went out?

It happens from time to time and I usually just shrug and go back to my laptop.

What would you do if got a tattoo of your face on my shoulder?

Back away slowly and probably file a restraining order ASAP.

What would you do if you found out I was actually a member of royalty?

I'd get your face tattooed on my shoulder obviously.

What would you do if all sexual innuendo and double entendre was prohibited from this point forward?

Apply to be Madonnas butler

What would you do if you found out someone on ALL was not who they make out to be

Meh, plenty of people live 'online personas', so I wouldn't care one way or the other, honestly.

What would you do if you were given a horrible Christmas sweater by a distant relative?

Nothing, store it and never wear it.

What would you do if a stranger comes walking towards you aggressively?

Hide as best I could to see what happens and if it takes over...off myself...life is hard enough without that honeysuckle.

What would you do if one of your childhood toys came to life?

Well.....seeing as how it was a parental battle of barbie dolls and tonka trucks.....if it was the truck "cool"...the doll, not so much. That would be a nightmare.

What would you do if you had no phone, no internet and no power for a week?

Eat out and drink beer....and cruise around listening to the radio.

What would you do if you woke up and found your hands where your feet were and your feet where your hands were?

Write a novel and call it Metamorphosis Revisited.

What would you do if you could hear what people are thinking about other people? Not what they're thinking about you.

I think I would move to a remote location and try to not be around other people.

What would you do if you were making meals for 100 people who were were waiting to be served, and you dropped a large tray that would have fed 30 of them?

I've done something much like that cooking in our church kitchen. I made a quick batch of beans and franks.

What would you do if you were in a car and had to vomit and the choice was, out the window in view of people whose respect you wanted, or inside the car where your friends were passengers?

Latest posts

Back