What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside and tough if the people don't understand.

What would you do if you went shopping and all the food you love and eat is not there only food you don't like and hate?

Buy the food I hate the least, unless it was a shop that sold only melons. I'm a very unfussy eater anyway.

What would you do if every time you went into your garden the neighbor played their (already loud) music even louder?

As long as it wasn't too late, probably have a boogie.

What would you do if you could suddenly read peoples minds?

Every time someone was annoyed with me I'd say
' I know what your thinking'…

What would you do if someone of higher rank at work started caressing your shoulder when talking to you?

I probably wouldn't mind I'm a touchy feely sort of person myself.

What would you do if your home was in the path of an erupting volcano?

i'd wonder where the hell that volcano came from. then i'd load the truck and high tail it the opposite direction.

waht wuodl yuo od fi oyur kyebraod swa sa msseed pu sa imen?

Haha, thanks for the smile I needed that
I'd throw it out the window :)

What would you do if you saw a girl walking down the road with her skirt caught up in her underwear?

I would tell her....definitely.....ladies must have each other's backs.

What would you do if you accidentally sent someone an email intended for someone else?

I've done it more than once, but my emails are usually pretty tame. I did once send a text to the person I was talking about... but I managed to blag my way out of it. Bad Cavey :p

What would you do if pineapple was made a mandatory pizza topping?

I'd pluck the pineapples off--I hate when something is made mandatory.

What would you do if you only had 3 months to live?

I've never been in love. But I suppose I'd make them comfortable, say my goodbyes and resolve any unfinished issues.

What would you do if you knew you were entering progressive dementia?

Book a one way ticket to Switzerland.

What would you do if everywhere you went you were mobbed by crowds of screaming fans who mistook you for someone else?

OMG my idea of hell and i'd probably die on the spot 

What would you do if you saw somebody being physically attacked?

Call the police and then try to rally a group of people to come help check the situation out.

What would you do if you could read what other people are thinking in their minds?

Try to find the off switch, I don't think i'd want to know what others think, especially of me.

What would you do if you got lost in a foreign country and couldn't speak the language?

Been there, done that. Consult the printed map, look confused, correlate the map with what I see......muddle through somehow.

What would you do if you knew a friend's child was stealing or vandalizing or something like that?

Tell the friend.

What would you do if a friend's partner, who you really fancied, made a pass at you?

Oh, such a difficult question, Jently!  Decisions, decisions.  I would probably be secretly really happy about it and start going back and forth in my mind on whether it's possible for the person to leave their partner.  Then reality would set in.. and it would definitely weigh on my conscience--upsetting the balance of their already established relationship is bad.  A love triangle could be dangerous territory ending in ruined lives, or even murder!  If I liked the partner so much, then I would just settle for being friends since he/she is already taken.  I would want for their relationship to have honesty and closure before the partner started another one.

Continuing your question, what would you do if your friend's partner, who you really fancied, decided to leave their partner for you, and you know your friend will be in world of hurt from the decision?  The partner feels that you are truly "the one", and in their eyes, their heart and soul already belong to you.

I`d consider the situation for all people involved and refuse a relationship having as cost their ex`s/ my friend`s unhappiness. If they split, it should be for reasons related strictly to the two of them. I`d advise some time alone for the one claiming feelings for me. As for "heart and soul belonging to me" I`d say it`s a delusional trap he`s fallen in (a delusion even for me with this sudden "fancy"). So in short, no.

What would you do if you heard someone banging on your door with fists and feet, then later found a threat note on your door?

Latest posts

Back