What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail him or her upside down on a cross, set fire to it and eat marshellows cooked on the crispy body (don't touch my sh*t)

What would you do if a zombie apocalypse started in the next 15 minutes?

Go home and close the gate. There would be no reason to drive to town anymore which I wouldn't mind.

What would you do if you found a hair in your lunch?

Depends on if I made my lunch or if I bought it. If I made it, odds are it's my hair. Check to make sure, get rid of it and finish my lunch. If I bought I'd throw it out. (Vending machine hair... Ew)

What would you do if your doctor told you that your next cup of coffee, or whatever your favorite drink/dish is, would kill you? You could either never have it again, or enjoy it once and die right after.

I'd make sure something nice is read of me at the funeral and asked to beburied with the dish if I croaked before finishing it ;-)

What would you do if you only had 3 dollars left and a week to go before payday?

Be very careful and try to plan what was in the house for meals. Perhaps invite myself to my families house for dinner?

What would you do if you witnessed someone talking on their cell phone while driving at a school intersection?

Pull up next to him at a stoplight and yell that he's a menace to society.

What would you do if you saw a frail, very old lady shoplifting food items?

Depending what store it was for and how much it was, if it was a crappy store/amount, probably palm it off as a gift for my sister in law (no love lost there).

What would you do if you had to have peanut butter spread somewhere on you at all times...?

Just ignore the forum for months on end if experience is anything to go by.

What would you do if all words were taxed on a per letter basis?

Go off the grid, drop out of governed society as we know it, disappear from the surveillance state.

What would you do if you could visit your past self for one hour.....pick some time in your life and visit yourself then for an hour?

Go back to two days after I met my ex-husband and choose the date with the lad from across the road.

What would you do if you saw you future self?

I'll see him in about a second... and a second after that...

What would you do if new lives were given away free at the bottom of every box of cereal?

I would have to start eating more cereal.

What would you do if an acquaintance asked if they could stay on your sofa for two weeks?

Just an acquaintance? Probably say no... but a friend, yes for sure.

What would you do if you went to someone's house for the first time and you clogged their toilet?

Wait until someone else visits, then when they go to the bathroom, block the door with a chair, keep them there for 30 minutes, then remove the chair and then pojnt the finger at the other person...

What would you do if some machiavellian ******* blamed you for something they did?

Been there done that....lost all of my money for Christmas presents for my kids. But...I got my ID back. I tried to tell myself they must have needed it before the holidays more than I. That kinda helped. I was grateful to get my ID back.

What would you do if you knew someone was lying, but you could not prove it?

I'd keep it to myself, not make an issue out of it and probably never trust them again.

What would you do if you found a packet of money that you knew absolutely for sure was dropped by some criminal type who had come by it dishonestly?

Latest posts

Back