What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it to the police station.

What would you do if you saw your favourite fictional character in the Street?

Try to protect Chewbacca, too many red neck hunters here may think he was a Sasquatch and not a Wookie.

What would you do if you really wanted chocolate cake, but accidentally dropped it before you could it ?

Don't know move on quickly I suppose

What would you do if you thought your relationship was on its last legs?

There's not a lot I could do. It's been so long I haven't got a clue... I probably wouldn't even notice until they decided to leave.

What would you do if you tried one of those Ancestry.com DNA tests and accidentally discovered that you were not the biological offspring of your 'parents'?

Search for my real parents and ignore my now fake ones.

What would you do if someone handed you twenty million of your local currency?

I honestly do not know. I'd buy a whole lot of movies and games, at least. And I would pay people to hang out with me. Cos, let's face it, they wouldn't refuse if I had all that money.

What would you do if you were stood in a crowded street, and the people around you started to turn to dust?

Spend it with the people i value most, and the last four hours alone.

What would you do if a kid asked you to do a road trip with you?

I'd say 'maybe if you were my age'.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and there were zombies outside?

Get in my car and start exploring.

What would you do if every time you blinked, 1 colour disappeared from your vision?

Danielle said:
I'd cry

What would you do if you had a long drive ahead and it there was a really bad snow storm?

Roll my eyes like this :rolleyes: and then blurt out: "That's how Valfar died..." and then put on Journey To The End in his honor and proceed anyway after buying a bottle of booze, a pen, and a notepad to keep in my floorboard for just in case I get snowed into my deathbed.

What would you do if all of your friends took advantage of you and you had to choose between having no friends and having only bad friends?

hewhowalksalone said:
Having no friends.

What would you do if a complete stranger gave you flowers and chocolate?

Be suddenly surprised and humbled and probably offer to buy them lunch or catch coffee one morning at the diner or something like that.

What would you do if the apocalypse was on its way and you only had 24 hours left to live?

Probably make a time capsule, hoping there would be some surviving population in the future to find it. It might give me an illusion of not being forgotten. As I fashion it I'd reminisce about the happier years I lived as a boy.

What would you include in a time capsule if it was your only contribution to a future world?

Latest posts

Back