What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
constant stranger said:
What would you include in a time capsule if it was your only contribution to a future world?

The Voyager Golden Record, a vinyl record player, a short 5-paragraph essay as a warning against a monetary-based society and how it's destroyed our civilization and how we should have modeled it around the idea of a universal achievement for peace instead, and a short list of love and thanks to people who've kept me alive combined with the reasons how and why they managed to do so.

What would you do if you woke up one day and realized you'd been left behind, like in say, the rapture for example? Wherein there are only a small amount of people left to be damned on Earth as the apocalypse unfolds itself...?

Go out and explore until my inevitable death.

What would you do if i handed you a grinder?

I would proceed to grind things, and find more things to grind.

What would you do if I revealed your exact location to the entire forum?

Be excited and look forward to what might happen. 

What would you do if I just appeared in front of your doorstep one day?

I scream, you scream. Then invite you inn for ice cream. ❤️

What would you do if I asked you to dance with me?

Hold you close and do a little samba. Get ready cause I will throw your body around. 😉

What would you do if I asked you out on a date?

I would demand that you take me to a carnival. 😄

What would you do if I beat you in all the games and got the biggest teddy bear? 🧸

That's impossible. I mean the strength based games?..come on, no way. 

But, if you did. I would challenge you to an eat off. We have to stuff as much carnival junk food down our throat as we can handle. First one to throw up or stop eating loses....so, I'll be taking that teady bear now 😋

What would you do if the power shut down and we got stuck on the ferris wheel together, at the top?

Hey! I can eat a lot of cotton candy. Challenge accepted. 🌈
It’s fun when your mouth gets so sticky that you can’t even open it again. 😁
I would shake the cart back and forth trying to scare the honeysuckle out of you. 

What would you do if I asked you to jump with me?

Yeah, a skinny little thing like you doesnt have room for that much food, you would throw up for sure 😝

I would say no and slap you for suggesting such a thing. 

What would you do if I told you to relax and look up at the nights sky?

Yes.
Then look up at millions of stars and the northern lights shining down.

What would you do if you suddenly realized that you could hear what people were thinking?

I kinda already can.

I would use it to be a criminal negotiator, psycho-therapist, or interrogator.

What would you do if had the ability to destroy anything you think of at the snap of your fingers ?

Hitting me close to home there, that would really bum me out. I am assuming i cant do anything physically straining either.

It''ll take some doing but, i would find some other way to release my energy. I could take up writing or playing an instrument, drawing and painting are also on the table. I could also throw myself into my research and teaching.

What would you do if you could never eat sweets ever again?

I’d survive just fine. 
I would miss Ben&Jerry Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Pure love! ❤️

What would you do if you started to miss someone?

First I would immediately try to get in touch with them. If I couldn't, my mind would just fantasise about that person everyday until I get in touch.

Honestly, I don't know exactly what I would do. I know I would keep missing them.

What would you do if you heart wanted to say something but your mind stood in the way?

I would say what I wanted to say. I'd rather have said everything, than not have said anything at all.

What you would do if you burned your mouth on hot soup?

I would curse and look for someone to comfort me!
*au au au au* ❤️

What would you do if I played with matches and ran with scissors? 🤪

Take them off you and use someone who pissed me off as an example as to why you shouldn't play with matches and run with scissors.

What would you do if I actually did the above to somebody?

Pet your head and say good wolfie.

What would you do if I asked you to share a Ben&Jerry with me?

Latest posts

Back