What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eat it unless it was entirely gross. But also try to get a second piece offered just cause I should get another piece shouldn't I? :)

What would you do if you were given a list of all the what would you do's you've been asked and you HAD to really do one?

I'd pick the least offensive and awful and do that one

What would you do if you had a big headache and had to have an hour long therapy session with a pregnant 12 year old?

Push through thinking that it could be worse, as I could be her.

What would you do if you were told to take a medication that would improve your health, but doing so would make you feel very sick?

If it was a temporary sickness that the meds gave, I would take it. If it was going to be permanent, I would ask for alternatives.

What would you do if you lived in a community where dancing was forbidden, but still wanted to Dance anyway?

Biuld an underground soundproof bunker.

What would you do if you found yourself in a lift alone with your fauvorite movie star?

Can't possibly tell you, i'm far too ladylike to say that sort of thing online :D

What would you do if you saw someone beating their dog?

That's far too vague to answer.

What would you do if you could turn invisible anytime you wanted?

Invade peoples privacy lol

What would you do if you just lied to your mom?

Think I just saved her a lot of grief as she has dementia

What would you do if you knew you had 24 hours to live?

Tell everyone what I really thought of them, then eat loads of chocolate and get drunk.   :p

What would you do if you had the chance to travel back to any point in time - but you knew once you were there you would have to stay in that time and not be able to travel back to your own time again?

Fascinating.

A few months ago, the choice would've been clear; to maybe rekindle lost relationships or do things differently.... but I don't know if I want to say that now.
Good things come from bad things, as do life lessons; and I've grown and discovered so much because of them.

With the added foresight, would I make the same mistakes, but maybe more ironed out? I don't know.

But if I had to choose, possibly go back to give myself more time to find or meet someone that I didn't time right the first time.... maybe. But as stated, not sure if that would actually benefit me in the long run.

What would you do if every single shirt that covers your upper body from essentially being naked was shredded and worthless tomorrow, and you were obligated to be out because you had dire business that couldn't be rescheduled?

Um idk ask someone if they can lend me a shirt?

What would you do if i had xray vision and we were playing hide and seek? Lol

Lol you shoulda called me a cheater haha.

Pet it

What would you do if

You met a space alien?

Latest posts

Back