What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think of the girl of my dreams.

What would you do if you had to sever any part of your body?

If you mean which part i'd lose a small toe

What would you do if you found you were being stalked?

Double back on him, turn the tables, lay in wait, become the hunter. I'd become like him.

What would you do if you had a one time chance at the power of life or death for one person.....save someone who deserves it or eliminate someone who deserves it?

I dont see the difference.

Would you rather sacrifice a bishop or a knight in a chess game?

Blimey haven't played in years ..can't remember.

What would you do if your girlfriend wanted to go vegan show on the same day as a custom car show?

I wouldn't have a girlfriend who was that into veganism. No thanks.

What would you do if you if lost an eyeball? Would you try to cover it up or just go out with a hole in your head or your eyelid sealed shut but not covered?

Buy a scooter

What would you do if a hunk or babe accidentally sat on your lap on the train/tube?

The reasonable thing and go "You okay?" And then help them up. If it was anything more than that on their part, I think that'd be rather unsettling. They should've just struck up a conversation instead, or just asked me to move, etc.

What would you do if you had an obnoxious pimple that you tried to pop over and over that never seemed to form or go away? Keep trying, leave it alone, medicate it, have it checked out, etc?

I would grab my knife and end it once and for all.

What would you do if you were trapped in a house with a maniac? (try to escape or try to take him down?)

I would yell "omg you are a liar"!!! then help them

What would you do if you had an itch on your back that you couldn't reach to scratch?

Find something long enough to scratch it with - no not that long knife again D ! :D

What would you do if you found a 50 £/$ note in the street?

I'd put it in my pocket

What would you do if you were at work and suddenly discovered you had mismatched shoes on?

Go home..I couldn't handle it

What would you do if you were up in your loft and you woke up a gigantic bee and it started hovering around your head?

I'd have to say I'd consider walking away cautiously.

What would you do if a rottweiler was walking toward you?

Totally ignore it. Cesar Milan's mantra 'no touch, no talk, no eye contact' always seems to work with dogs if you have a problem.

What would you do if the phone rang while you were eating?

I'd look to see who is calling and continue eating.

What would you do if you were handed a pill that would make you invisible for a day?

Latest posts

Back