What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scream and probably turn round and sock them one

What would you do if you thought your SO was being unfaithful?

I'd spy on her to find out

What would you do if a dark cloud followed you every where you went?

I would wonder how the Hell I got there

What would you do if you ordered a certain meal, then you got something totally different?

Send it back politely.

What would you do if the bank machine made an error and gave you an additional $50?

Check they were feeling ok I guess

What would you do if you had some food in the house and it was past the use by date but it looked ok?

Give it the sniff test. If it looked and smelled OK and wasn't something clearly perishable like dairy or poultry I might eat it.

What would you do if you met someone really likeable except that they had one bad habit.....like verbally interrupting you a lot?

Just look at them.

What would you do with your handbag if i said you had a beautiful body...?

I'd swing it around my head while screaming "woohhoooooo" and be happy that someone thought I had a beautiful body!

What would you do if everyone you like playing games with leaves the forum?

Stick around till they came back

What would you do if i asked you to make me a nice cup of tea?

Nick the wifes

What would you do if a goose crossed the road in front of your car,sat down and decided he wanted a rest?

Omg I swear to you that actually happened to me a few weeks back!!!! I beeped the horn, but the goose didn't move, so I went around it!

What would you do if someone passed gas while sitting next to you?

Ohhhhh..... ;)
I would leave the area.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]What would you do if you were the leader of your country ?[/font]

sunlight_hope said:
Ohhhhh..... ;)
I would leave the area.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]What would you do if you were the leader of your country ?[/font]

Resign  :D

What would you do if you saw an alien?

I would try to communicate ..... :)

What would you do if you were given a chance to go to the moon?

I'd try to exchange the trip with somebody else in return for a ticket to someplace I'd rather go....like back to Hong Kong.

What would you do if you had a chance to relive a day in your past?

Latest posts

Back