What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd want to do it, but which day? hmmm

What would you do if everyone you met tried to take a selfie with you?

Dull the pain with garlic cloves

What would you do if you found out your friend had Social Anxiety?

Ask them if they want your help/ guidance/ thoughts/ input and don't assume that its social anxiety.

What would you do if the Rock and his minder got in a lift with you smiled and said 'Good Morning' to you

Run lol :D

What would you do if a stranger asked you to give him something you had loads of and walked off without saying thanks.

Tricky... depends how motivated i'm feeling

What would you do if you were in a park ,left your picnic for a minute and it got eaten by a herd of dear.

I would buy new food as well as a gun and a few traps. And then I would return to the picknicking location afterwards. Any human being or animal who dares to steal from me will at least be injured. He surely is lucky if I don't kill him.

What would you do if you lost all of your money and possessions to two criminals? (One being a hacker, the other being a burglar).

Take my sons but i'd have trouble with his skinny jeans.

What would you do if you were driving and a large green bug sat a couple of inches from your knee cap?

I'd scream and pull over RIGHT away

What would you do if there was only 1 box of your favorite dessert at the store, but your friend wanted it also?

If the pay was better, I would take it.

What would you do if someone offered to cook you lunch, but you didn't like what they were making?

I dunno.....eat it i suppose

What would you do if someone looked you up and down with a look of disgust on their face?

Latest posts

Back