What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad ,up until lately peeps think i'm five years younger

What would you do if your saw someone using your milk from the office fridge.

I'd bring in a carton of horse milk. I might have done that, anyway.
Shared fridge-space should be an exotic, slightly unsettling, frontier.

What would you do if you suddenly had a vivid premonition of an impending catastrophe... tsunami, earthquake or some such?

I'd ask them how they function with no nerves, muscles or metabolism.

Wot would you do if you were allowed to choose one highly developed ability?

oohhh tough one!!! I would like that.... but does it have to be an ability that we already have? cuz I would like to be able to read peoples minds, at all times.

What would you do if I could read your mind?

Just go with it..
would be interesting

What would you do if i said you need self defence training?

Say 'oh i always needed one ot them'. :D

What would you do if your friend invited you for a weekend away in another country

I would go in a heart beat, though I'd miss my little girl terribly.

What if someone was chewing, and opened their mouth to show you the food in there? (My father does this often, just to be annoying)

Move to a tropical island and stay there a while.

What would you do if your office mate left a stinky sandwich on their desk over night and the whole place stunk?

Take all the bolts out of his/her chair.

WWYD if you could acquire one minor skill or ability (fluency in a language, cooking technique etc) overnight?

Probably just be shocked, but do nothing, as I don't punch women (unless I had to in order to survive) and as far as I know we have no beef.

What would you do if you could shapeshift into other creatures (not objects), or change size?

ahsatan said:
I'd kill bad people. lol U know rapists, killers, etc. That would be awesome!

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][img=408x584]http://lolheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2185.jpg[/img][/font] :p

What would u do if u won the lottery?

lol,

I would be too practical if I won the lottery.  Safe guard it immediately with lawyers, accountants, etc.  So that no one can get their grubby hands on it.  Then I'd drop off the face of the earth so all the handout beggars don't come knocking.
Then make sure I set it up so I live off it wisely off interest and retirement accounts.  Then begin to think about paying off parents house, my car, and buy my own house and newer car.
Then enjoy life free of worry from bills.
Not that I thought about this too much, lol.

What would you do if the Zombie Apocalypse comes?

Tool up and make my way to the Northwest... find a secluded cabin, garden, hunt and fish.

WWYD if you were declared a outlaw? (i.e., No longer afforded the protection of the law)

Give myself up to the police

What would you do if your house was raided by a swat team and you had a friend who was wanted for burglary in the house.

I'd cry and be scared lol

What would you do if your boss asked you to write a proposal to the state asking for more money because you could do it better than other staff members, but you had a ton of other work to do?

Latest posts

Back