Ban the person above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard is banned because he exists, and is in the way of my plans for world domination. Mwahahahaha! Fly! Fly my pretties! Soon the Earth shall be mine. MINE!

Sorry. Childhood issues....

Richard_39 said:
MissGuided banned for not knowing her fictional science-fiction characters and references
^Oh yea....I really don't. As far as I am concerned, Star Wars has to be the same thing as Star Trek, lol!

TheLoadedDog said:
Richard is banned because he exists, and is in the way of my plans for world domination. Mwahahahaha! Fly! Fly my pretties! Soon the Earth shall be mine. MINE!

Sorry. Childhood issues....
TheLoadedDog is banned because that **** train in his sig never seems to get where it's going!

HA! MissGuided is BANNED for not realizing Star Wars and Star Trek aren't the only famous tv shows out there :p
(It was a Firefly reference. Like my pic and title. And Wizard of OZ is a true classic ;-) )

TheLoadedDog said:
Richard is banned for not being in Kansas any more.

Loaded is banned for incorrectly formulating his accusation me instead of singing "Ding Don, the witch is dead!"

Richard is banned for not getting his moneyclip out and failing to buy Callie any chocs or flowers..tight wad😁

(Was it the 4 cheese kind? Because I would totally steal those right now)

I ban Finished for having better style than I do.

Latest posts

Back