what are you doing right now, and what should you be doing instead?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

i'm not sure if there was a thread like this before i almost think there was hmm

but right now i'm of course online here doing some reading and posting listening to some seether and downloading countdown to extinction by megadeth

i should be doing more cram studying for my giant ass Ap test which is in about 12 and a half hours

ya it's the giant end of the year over the entire year official Ap test

if i get at least a 3 i get college credit for the course

i've been doing a lot of reading so far today

but it's a big textbook with a lot of text on one page

so it's been taking longer than i thought

lol
fml

wish me luck plz i promise i'm getting off in a little bit

and feel free to share your procrastination job/work woes

lmao..

I had dinner with my friend. Then we went to a support group meeting

I just came back from the park...it was a nice cool evening.

I'm listening to a program of getting rid of my mental and emotional bagages.
It was kind of weird becuase I had a lot of triggers...I used to take strolls with my ex-gf at the same park
during the evening...so I'm letting go of those thoughts and emotions..

I've been reading a book on my PC about self-discipline. I'm only 60 pages through.
It's been a challenge. It's only 175 pages...but I've been putting it off...lol
The book even say that i would :p

My laundry needs to get done...It would be nice if i have clean clothe to wear.
I'm wearing my reserve sets of clothe...lmao

I'm trying to remove the word...need to , should...etc
All of the pyschological program I've been studying or applying...suggest that i do so.

If i need to do something...I 'll never do it...lmao
I'll put it off or wait until the last minute.

Like my laundry....Anything to get out of doing my laundry :p

I finally mowed my yard a couple of days ago...beucase i was putting off reading the self-dicipline book..lmao
Anything to get out of doing what I need to do. I even cleaned the freaken pool...lol

So i was thinking...I'm going make cleaning my stroage shade as my ultimate life time goal...lol
This way I'll keep putting that honeysuckle off and live my life.:p

Make getting back with my EX-GF as my ultimate, ultimate goal.
fresia...everytime I think of getting together back with her...I'm like, fresia that honeysuckle man...that's too much work:p
I rather fine another one....

Come to think of it...that's why my ex and i got togehter to begin with and things were great between us.
we wern't suppost to. We were being nuaghty. As soon as we needed to act like a good couple things went
to honeysuckle...

Good luck !!!!!

I'm reading blogs and looking at forums when I should be working on a paper

lol thanks for the posts and wishing me luck i appreciate it.

it was kinda hard with a lot of thinking, i think i did pretty well on the multiple choice but on the essays there we're a bunch of words and definitions i forgot, i could kinda guess what they were and bullshitted a little

i really hope i passed

and of course i'm here listening to music and eating what i think is a well deserved bowl of chocolate ice cream mmm :)

and i should be reading their eyes were watching god then witting 6 deep questions about chapters 4 and 5

man these last 2 weeks sure are taking a while, but i'll get to doing that in a little bit

best of luck to everyone else that is still finishing up school

:)

I'm overeating when I should be watching my calories but that's what happens when your bored and your life is devoid of things that make you happy. Time for a new life I think.

I'm stuffing my face and watching tv shows when I should be doing...well, I really don't have anything I should be doing.

Eating a few sandwiches, surfing this fine site, and listening to thesixtyone.com.

I should be sleeping, or finishing my online course.

I'm goofing around on the internet when I should be doing a dozen or so character sketches.

Latest posts

Back