twisted optimism , slight improvemnent

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four_in_the_morning

Reaction score
I used to get fired a lot last year, no one keeps in touch with me. But I haven't been fired yet this year, I lay low, people still think I'm weird and don't really talk to me but I like this job and have work to focus on. In my little world.

Outside of work, I stil think about my ex but I can distract myself with low quality fucks and find myself some crazies who give me attention.

Still feel quite lonely though. But at least I know I'm loveable in a way.

aw I'm so glad things are going better for you! Why do people think you're weird?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't really know, I need an objective opinion, I'm open to change, and willing to pay to find out the answer to this million dollar question.

But yeah if I had to have a good dash at it, I suspect it is attributed to being in the wrong place and time during my childhood, having very psychologically abusive parents, and of all unforgivable deeds I didn't follow my heart (intuition) only to years later discover it was the right thing to do.

I am also a bit picky in that I dwell within a very specific niche/demographic.

I've also had a knack to drain the living soul out of whoever I am dating.

Who knows...

What do you think?

SophiaGrace said:
aw I'm so glad things are going better for you! Why do people think you're weird?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'd offer an opinion but I dont know you :D. Otherwize you'd get an opinion...

*hug* n_n

Latest posts

Back