The trouble with being positive.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
Is it feels so painful after being this way so long. I think the reason we stay in these lonely zombie like states is coz otherwise we would have to feel things again...

Feelings are good. Feelings are just meters or guages as in guages of an automobile.
Pain is a good thing...pain is like an over heated warning signal.

Our brains is also design to go into numbing out or shut down mode if we experince too much pain
or trauma events ...such as an accident. People have been know to died from shock.. not the actaul injury itself.

Numbing out...not so good. A coping tactic or behavior.
Numbing out is like continuing to drive your car with the over heating warning light flashing.
Numbing out is like driving your car with a flat tire and ignoring the there's a flat tire.

Pain tells us...stop, slow the fresia down, alter our course, make changes, or change fucken direction becuase
there's something not right.

We are not our feelings...We experince feelings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The other type of pain is growing pains...such as the pains we feel when we were teething as children
or the growing pains we feel in our joints as our body grows.

Emotional growing pains are the same..such as when we cry when we lost our favorite toys or comfort blankets.
The natural changes in our lives as be grow out of our comfortzone into the next stages of our lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeap...the many, many feeling good products, attitude or reward system set in our lives..we got trained
to always wanting to feel good all the fucken time.

Take you're feel good pills to numb the fresia out all the time...is not so good.
A pill for every fucken ill...and make up ills....

addictions/living in denial/numbing out/isolations/checking the fresia out.

Being positive, having faith, joy...healhtier coping skills.

To have faith or being positive...gets us to move forward during our growing pain stages.
As we grow out of being a teenagers into early adulthood...grow out of that stage into other stages...so on and so forth.
As a woman grows out of pregnantcy stage to baring a child and rasing a child..
These are natural death and birth cycle...(emotions)
The death of being a child into getting reborn into a teenager.

In other words..after we grow into one stage..we settle down and get comfortible...We feel pains leaving our comfortzone.
Life is continuous changes.

Loving ourselves or being positive. Forgive ourselve for making mistakes in our lives...make corrections to error
and move on...such as get the fucken spare tire out of trunk to replace the flat tire.
Mistakes are natural..Think of mistakes as dialing on a target....making adjustments.
Failing is natural. They're simply mistakes...or the natural process achiving your goals.

We do not grow in a linier line...sometimes it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back cycle but making a forward movement.

if we can apply these same principles in our lives with our many living problems...we wouldn't be **** judgmental
to ourselves, other people or trip out so fucken hard.

We all make fucken mistakes...we all hurt and feel pains...

Being lonely is not a bad thing....it's a natural cycle.
Once you feel lonely..you will also no what is like to not be lonely...when you get to the piont of my being lonely
you will savor and enjoy the good to the fullest.

Be happy..with your loniness..embrace it to the fullest...don'r numb out or resist it.
What you resist persist.

I'm at that stage that feeling positive for an hour brings several hours of deeply, insomnia inducing depression. I've actually stopped thinking positively now because I know those thoughts are just dreams and when that sinks in again I'll be at rock bottom.

Latest posts

Back