Pictures...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

downgrade

Just thought it would be good to put a picture with a face.

untitled5zx6.png

Another thread like this? Well..why not; that other one is totally squandered by now. ;)

Haha! That's quite some trouble You're in there, Gauguininnz!

Here's me and my sister some year ago.

why the <censored> <censored> <censored> <censored> do you <censored> <censored> <censored> want to <censored> <censored> <censored> <censored> <censored> <censored>?

NuzzlingtheKnown said:
hey you're really beautiful.

How can you tell if hes beautiful you cant see hardly any of his face only a bit of his hooter and some of one eye lol

Lenny said:
are you into the arts?

I'm afraid you're posting in a dead thread, the last response was Wednesday, 24th August, 2011 06:27 PM.

PS welcome to the site.

How "dead" could it be an issue where ppl chose to play the game of "hide & seek"?

There are those who love to upload pics without any contend, and the are loners who like to be loved without a show up of their body shape or faces...

I'm thankful I detached myself from certain wantings and, the more i saw pics showing a beautiful woman, I knew what it meant: Delution, cheating, high expectations, that I coveted the woman God gave to others, etc.

The sooner I finish this earthly trip I journeyed, the better. 😊

Latest posts

Back