hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tayla59

Reaction score
hi
i must say i am new to this so i hope i am just saying hello to anyone out there and all the best to everyone.xx:p:club::p

spuzzwink said:
Hello Tayla, welcome to the forum!

i am sorry if i am not doing this right but i still want to say hello to everyone out there please say hello back to me and tel me how this works as i have never used a forum before and i do not know how they work

tayla59 said:
i am sorry if i am not doing this right but i still want to say hello to everyone out there please say hello back to me and tel me how this works as i have never used a forum before and i do not know how they work

You're doing fine! Forum mechanics vary from site to site but here they are fairly simple:
  • To add a new reply to a thread: click NEW REPLY at the bottom of the thread.
  • To quote someone in a reply: click REPLY at the bottom of their post.
  • To send a private message to someone: click on PM at the bottom of their post.

Hope this helps. There is some more help here.

tayla59 said:
...still do not know if i am doing this right but here i am

You are doing just fine :)

Welcome

i cannot believe how kind you are all being thank you again for the lovely welcome.so what do we discuss here?

Latest posts

Back