*sigh*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCrow

Reaction score
Yeah, you may remember me, chances are anyone reading this doesn't. But that's irrelevant. I would like to vent, and perhaps some insightful female will give me some information I don't already know, or just tell me something helpful.

I like this girl (different one, for those who 'member),and I asked her out today actually. I'm satisfied with my own ability to do that now; ask people out, it's nice. Anyway, she tells me she likes me a lot as well, says that she wants to say yes, but she doesn't know if she can because she is moving away next school year.

Now, I knew this beforehand, and am fully willing to keep a long distance relationship going (we are both mature enough), I question her on this, she tells me she's fine with long distance things as well.

Anyway, through the conversation I get that I'm the one who makes her the most happy, she is pretty sure I'm her best friend (I've known her for ~4 months), we really connect / know each other well, and she's afraid of losing that.

Please, someone, explain to me what I did wrong? I think I still might be able to win her over, but really..

Help?

Nothing...Relationships are like that.

Stay open..leave the relationship open. You can't make a person do anything.
Even when I got married or were in other relationhips. I tried to stay open.

If she dosn't want to move forward..there's really nothing you can say or do to change
her mind..You might win her over..but the relationship on her part will feel like sometype intrapment.

You can get her flowers, canddy and chase her for a while.
Girls likes to be chased and wanted..
Do that..have fun with it.
But let it be a natural thing. You'll know when she wants you to hold her and she her.

I've had yet to asked a women...especifically. "will you be my GF or are we a ticket"
When you get there ...you'll know.

She'll give you hints such as..."where the fresia are you going ?...No you can't take your dick with you
to go hang out with the boys at the bar" :p
"fine..if you're going out with the boys tonight...I ma go out tommorrow with my friends.
" I'm going to put on those **** knee high boots that you love so much and the pink mini skirt too" :p
"We just going to hang out and eat some fucken hoes...hoes. See you when I see you..."
BTW, you're fucken cutted off..don't even think about ******* cookies when you get home.."lmao
"you're my BF so act like one "....
Me thinking to myself "Errrrr....Imagine that. I'm her BF. When the fresia did that happened ?"lmao

My HS GFs would call me, ask them to go visit them or always wanted me to spend time with them.
You'll know when she want's you to kiss her..lol

I learned the hard way...or my ex-wf did...She simply wanted trun me into
somthing that I wasn't. See had an idea of what a husband should be...or someone's else ideas.
When I was going out with her we were every close. At the beginning of the marriage
we were close...best friends. But as soon as she started wanting to steer our marriage this
was or that way...it cuased a lot of rukus in the relationship.
She only realized that after we had deviorce. She told me she was sorry for doing that.

Latest posts

Back