Hey guys!! Miss me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovehurtme

Reaction score
Hi you guys! I missed you. Well, I wanted to stop in to see how everyone was. I don't know if most of you will even remember me. LOL. Well, update on my life. I changed majors (I graduate next spring). I got a job as a teacher, and I'm dating someone new. All in all, everything is ok. How are you guys?

OMG. Good to know that things are going kool with you. Welcome back btw. I was wondering where you went lol. Things are goin kool with me lol. hmm Job as a teacher lol sounds kinda fun. Good luck with everything :)

I remember you :D

do you remember me?

Sounds like you're doing well in life! That's great!!

Actually I did wonder where you went :)

That's great that things have been looking up. It's good to see you again...are you sticking around?

It sounds really good. :)

Congratulations on everything so far. Hope everything continues to work out for you. Well done!

Yay! Welcome back lovehurtme :)

I'm glad to hear things are working out for you, and yes, I missed you :D

Sanal said:
OMG. Good to know that things are going kool with you. Welcome back btw. I was wondering where you went lol. Things are goin kool with me lol. hmm Job as a teacher lol sounds kinda fun. Good luck with everything :)

Things are cool. I am happy. I enjoy my job, my major, and my relationship. Just think, 6 months ago I wanted to end my life over 1 failed class. Yeah, I failed it senior year, and it delayed my graduation a year, but it was not the end of the world. You guys tried to tell me back then, but I would not listen.

SophiaGrace said:
I remember you :D

do you remember me?

Sounds like you're doing well in life! That's great!!

I definately remember you! I wouldn't say I'm doing well in life, but I no longer want to end my life. I'm trying to be more positive.

Brian said:
Actually I did wonder where you went :)

That's great that things have been looking up. It's good to see you again...are you sticking around?

Thanks. :) I will try to stick around.

Steel said:
Welcome back.

Thanks.

Minus said:
It sounds really good. :)

It is ok. It is nice to work. My state has the highest unemployment rate in the nation, so a job is a blessing.

VanillaCreme said:
Heya love <3

Hey back at ya. ;)

Nyktimos said:
Congratulations on everything so far. Hope everything continues to work out for you. Well done!

Thanks. I hope things continue to go well too.

Punisher said:
Yay! Welcome back lovehurtme :)

I'm glad to hear things are working out for you, and yes, I missed you :D

I missed you too! You are an awesome person.

catwixen said:
I miss you without knowing you! Sounds like you are doing well. Congrats!

Well I like you without knowing you. :)

Hello

*waves*:D
Good to see you again and glad to hear things are going alright for you

Latest posts

Back