hello everybody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

addy7two

i am glad i found this forum, never thought of looking for it before but i'm glad i did it today.

i live in Malaysia
i am 35yrs old 4/2/72

i can feel for you guys who are lonely believe me i am lonely myself. i believe we all feel lonely in this world somehow. nobody to talk to or understand us, no support from anyone stuff like that. being lonely is one thing but feeling lonely even if there is people around, loved ones etc.... is lonelier than feeling lonely itself. i dont know if that makes sense but it does to me. there are so many factors to it like when you try to say something someone will just brush you off or even try to share something and all you get are verbal attacks. you have no choice but to keep it to yourself. is that lonely? i think so if not i wont be here. i have been living like this since the rest of my life. in fact i am the only child in the family. but i know i am not alone in this, i am sure there are people like me in this world, we just cant find a way to connect. so here i am :)

Ah, I know what you are talking about. Humans are way too aggressive... :(

Latest posts

Back