So Sad To Say Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Emily

Hi everyone i know that ur all Sad enough to have
me join in
actullay i'm very Sad today i lost my only friend today
Why??? How??? i just dunno i kept calling her for so long
with no answer from her ..... til today when i realized that she
has been avoiding me all this time :( ??? she didnt expane why
and just didnt give a chance to talk about it
so thanks to her anyway and i'm happy to have u guys around
but lets try to cheer up get something
that will make us think so positive and move on our life
we want this forum to make us stronger ... to get over
the lonelyness and the sadness :(
so please lets talk about they very happies moment that u've
ever had :rolleyes: shall we :shy: ???????

Hmmm, that would have to be my high school graduation day. I'm very happy that part of my life is over

What is your happiest moment?

And welcome to the forums ^^

One time (I was like 14) my mom and dad didn't come back from work, for very long... neither of them... they only come back the next day. I was scared that they might have been hit by a car, and couldn't sleep. I forgot why they both came so late, but they came back healthy. :)

Hmmmm...the happiest day of my life...I really don't have good memory for happy times, I usually only recall the bad ones, but the day of my first kiss I recall very well, It seemed as if I understood everything about life, I was so happy I actually cried...I juz felt this unbelieveable feeling, like everything is connected and that my life had a meaning, some might ask why a first kiss was so important (i'm not even a girl...), well it's a long story...xD

one of my happiest moment would be when i went for a roadtrip to melbourne with my friends and we went to a beach collectig shells and just hanging out..
my other is wheneva my two younger sisters say "i love you" and we just hang out and enjoy each other's company

Latest posts

Back