Brazilian looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jmf

I'm 32 years old, female... I live in Brazil and I'm looking for to just make some friends in other countries.

I'd like to chat with people with different cultural backgrounds.
We can talk about music, movies, books, lifestyles, food, travels, Brazil etc.. My boyfriend is from Houston, USA but I'm trying to broaden my international friendships.

If you are interested please contact me.

Hugs

Hello wendi,

I am interested in all kinds of culture. I would like to have a penpal to talk.

Hi Jm I am also 32 female and I have traveled all over the world to 20 countries. I love traveling and meeting people of all cultures. Please, share any opinions about life in Brazil. I've always wanted to go to Isguassu Falls but it's quite expensive from the USA.

In my opinion Brazil is great but I´m Brazilian hahahaha.

We are happy, we always have hope. Now it´s more easy to live here, we have more job, the economy is more stable. There is violence but only in some places, for example, the town where I live It´s very calm.

The nature is fantastic, our beaches. I don´t know Foz do Iguassú yet, but I already knew Natal, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo... Natal is very beautiful. But it´s not so expensive... $1 is R$ 2 here...

Latest posts

Back