For Mimuzu - Bucket Story

• Thread starter Searching_4_My_Soul-Mate
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Searching_4_My_Soul-Mate

One sunny morning, a pretty bucket happily woke up to start the day. The pretty bucket was full - actually over flowing with love and happiness. Since the pretty bucket was more than full - she set out to help fill some of the other buckets that might be empty. All day long, the pretty bucket came across many mean buckets. These mean buckets were empty. As a matter of fact - some of the mean buckets even had holes in them. These mean buckets saw the pretty bucket and immediately became jealous. They were envious of how full the pretty bucket was. So, they thought that if they said mean things to the pretty bucket - they would take from her bucket to fill their own. All day the mean buckets tried to take from the pretty bucket. Little by little - the pretty bucket started to become empty. With every mean comment - the pretty bucket got even less full than before until she was finally empty. But even though the mean buckets emptied the pretty bucket in hopes to fill their own - it did not work.. For they still remained empty. They could not fill their own buckets by taking from the pretty bucket. In fact - it does not work that way at all. You cannot fill your bucket by trying to take from others. You fill your bucket by giving what is in your bucket to them.

So, when you come across someone who is mean - understand that they must have an empty bucket - and maybe even one with holes. Those people may see that your bucket is full and feel the need to take from your bucket to fill their own.

The moral of the story is: DON'T LET ANYONE DUMP YOUR BUCKET!!!

My bucket feels empty today. :-( Regardless - I will always try to fill the buckets of others.

Even when we are empty we can still offer something such as hope and encouragement to someone else. It helps to refill our empty buckets.

Absolutely, lonelygirl... That is the point.. You don't refill you bucket by trying to take from others.. You refill your own bucket by filling the bucket of others. :)

What a nice story! I feel like an empty bucket, but I don't try to take from pretty buckets, I'm just a forgotten bucket...

Latest posts

Back